NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest

Keira Knightley stinks to high heaven she has to be one of the most over-rated women ever. She has ZERO chest ( im all about the knockers ) a blokes jaw and that stupid accent. Im not suprised she passed as a bloke in the film! I was hoping she would die in this one but I didnt get what I wanted, ah well there is always Pirates 3.

Keira Knightley stinks to high heaven she has to be one of the most over-rated women ever. She has ZERO chest ( im all about the knockers ) a blokes jaw and that stupid accent.

Plus here's the science behind Keira's lips.

kglide7ey0sg.jpg

The parts have been covered up. For the kids of course.

Yeah, man you guys are pretty fucking derogatory, even if she looks like shit (which she doesn't) well, that still has nothing to do with how good of an actor she is. I thought she was great in the movie...and that scene with her and Johnny Depp....*boing*...

My sister just came back from watching it and was unimpressed. Just thought I'd tell you guys.

well, that still has nothing to do with how good of an actor she is.

Never said it didn't.

I still think she sucks as an actress aswell, basically I dont like her. Nuff said

I was just about to make the same comment.

I was reading in the paper today that Keira was afraid she'd fall out of her dress at the premiere... what the fuck is going to fall out!?

I was just about to make the same comment.

I was reading in the paper today that Keira was afraid she'd fall out of her dress at the premiere... what the fuck is going to fall out!?

I think she means the dress would fall off her, rather than bits of her falling out of the dress. She's a wee bit skinny, bless her.

I agree with you there, sir EEVIL.

I personally wouldn't mind if she wore tighter clothing!

saw it today and i thought it was awesome. Damn ending though. bastards

I personally wouldn't mind if she wore tighter clothing!

Ditto! :D

Keira is beautiful.

saw it today and i thought it was awesome. Damn ending though. bastards

Totally. I never knew it ended in that way and when it ended I shouted GITS in the cinema. Needless to say i got some funny looks.

Totally. I never knew it ended in that way and when it ended I shouted GITS in the cinema. Needless to say i got some funny looks.

Ghost in the Shell???

FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women Award Winner 2006. Domino and Pride and Prejudice sealed her as a good actress to me. Understandable about her chest size, although I really don't see that making her in anyway unattractive. You can't put down that women so strongly and still claim to have a penis Hero-Of-Time.

FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women Award Winner 2006. Domino and Pride and Prejudice sealed her as a good actress to me. Understandable about her chest size, although I really don't see that making her in anyway unattractive. You can't put down that women so strongly and still claim to have a penis Hero-Of-Time.

Very witty retort, im dying to read his reply to that :D

Wasn't that movie slammed?

The Movie was, Keira wasnt... Its probably the only film beside PAP (chuckles to self) that she has held a strong leading actress role.

She has the body of an 8 year old boy.

But the film was all round good.

You can't put down that women so strongly and still claim to have a penis Hero-Of-Time.

Why exactly not? I dont find her attractive and I know a few people who say the same thing. It a case of personal taste, just because your a bloke you dont have to instantly get a hard on with every celebrity woman you see.

Why exactly not? I dont find her attractive and I know a few people who say the same thing. It a case of personal taste, just because your a bloke you dont have to instantly get a hard on with every celebrity woman you see.

I think its time that i stepped in, and fully agreed with this guy here.

Kiera Knightley does not turn me on in the slightest. nor do i find her attractive.

The fact she came number 1 in the top 100 FHM thingy, is an abomination.

*spits