NEurope
demonmike04

Spiderman 3 Trailer released

Now, I understand that Peter's sad, his life is hard, but why the hell give him emo hair? Damn.

From what i can gather from the trailer "emo-peter seems" to be "evil-peter", whereas he has his normal looks when hes "good-peter"

Remember this is just the 'teaser trailer'. They have a whole year to work the the CG. I think a totally lycra suit would look silly but you never know that might be what Venom looks like, as the symbiote has just covered spidey's suit.

Anything has to be better than the Green Goblin suit from 1 doesn't it! Although I do agree with the point that Harry has got to at least wear the old suit at the start, just to tie in with him finding that secret room.

Surely the running time for this film has to be pushing 2 and a half hour. There just seems so much to fit in.

I don't know if this should go in a spoiler thing but i will anyway.

I just saw the trailer and I think it looks pretty good. I loved the part with Peter ripping off the suit in the belltower. Just like in the comic. Sandman looks great too.

Just watched it a couple minutes ago, looks ok, im not the person to be excited by teaser trailers though, i want a fully blown trailer before i get excited.

Looking good though.

Isn't it a bit early to release a trailer for a movie that isn't coming out for almost another year? Looks good though.

For those who haven't been able to see the trailer yet, you're not missing much, only a split second image of a giant Sandman.

For a change let's have Mysterio and Electro in the next movie :D

I'd be up for Electro and The Vulture. that'd be neat.

Some screengrabs from the trailer, for you, just click to see:

vnmstpl2qz.th.jpg vnmstpldrp6wd.th.jpg vnminfct9rp.th.jpg

vnmtr3oc.th.jpg spdrmndrp6nl.th.jpg sndmn19ik.th.jpg

sndmn29hs.th.jpg vnmwindow0id.th.jpg grngblnmk20zf.th.jpg

vnmwb4ds.th.jpg spdrmnfll3zn.th.jpg uhoh4zb.th.jpg

boom5hh.th.jpg vnmgsh6vm.th.jpg vnmeyes6hv.th.jpg

spdrmnvnmfull8jt.th.jpg

I don't really know the Sandman story. Is it any good?

Basically he was on some sand which was irradiated from an experimental reactor, became merged with it = sandman.

I assume it's the way it is because rami's costumes have always had a texture lacking in the comics. it makes sense to keep a coherent visual style going.

it's also possible that a smooth costume just looked shit in cgi

I didn't mean it had to be flat and smooth. The original costume was not texture and layered in the comics, but Raimi made it interesting and added that extra dimension, there's no reason he couldn't have done something similar with the Black Spider costume. I didn't mean it should be an exact copy, but that it should be the basis of a new design, rather than just a black version of the current one.

fair point I suppose. I confess I was expecting a 'textured' version of the black costume in the comics. maybe something that looked like rubber

still, for whatever reason they did it this way, the effect is clearly there: spiderman deffinatly looks pretty sinister in black- that opening to the trailer with him in the rain looks utterly wicked.

Aw I hate my PC, won't run quicktime for some reason, it keeps freezing! grrrr

watched the youtube version but it's not clear enough... *cries*

The second shot, where it pans out from his eye at the end makes the costume looks really oily and sticky, whick to me is exactly what the symbiote should feel like.

"Hudson polution: rich, thick and creamy"

The second shot, where it pans out from his eye at the end makes the costume looks really oily and sticky, whick to me is exactly what the symbiote should feel like.

"Hudson polution: rich, thick and creamy"

I noticed that.

what i would have liked to see though is in the ultimate spiderman books rather than mimic spideys webs, the venom suit uses itself instead, morphing out of his fingers when he wants it to. would have been cool but it only really makes sense if we're talking about spiderman using web cartridges rather than the movie version where he fires it out of his wrists proper.

Aw I hate my PC, won't run quicktime for some reason, it keeps freezing! grrrr

watched the youtube version but it's not clear enough... *cries*

Reinstall quicktime and stay away from the High Def version ;)

I jut watched Spiderman 2 in celebration =)

Might jsut be the perfect comic adaptation...