NEurope
Dan_Dare

United 93

...is one of the best films I've ever seen. I went to see it last night and it totally blew me away. I had to go and calm down afterwards.

anyone else been to see it?

I plan to go see it soon.

Konfucius:

You remember the Twin Towers incident on 9/11, remember there was one plane where the passengers tried to fight back and it ended up crashing in a field, that flight was United 93, this film is the story of that flight.

I'm looking forward to see it, though i'll prolly get somewhat emotional and angery like i do when i watch documentaries on that day and remember watching it live

I wanna see this, Farenheit 9/11 and Bowling For Columbine are 2 of my favourite movies, i love documentaries like this, but apprently this is more than that, they havent cut back

it's not a documentry, or even a critique of the events. It's just a telling of the story but it's just done so amazingly well. the tension and drama in every scene had me in goosebumps the entire time, I was breathing pretty heavily and i was on the verge of tears towards the end. considering I've never cried in a movie, it's a damn powerful piece of cinema.

I might go see this at weekend or something. I still beleive 9/11 was a complete goverment set-up. After watching Loose Change, it made me beleive it.

imo, this is rushed out to help the cover-up.

I still beleive 9/11 was a complete goverment set-up.

Let me get this straight... You dress up as a clown, you believe cannabis is 'a herb not a drug', and you think 9/11 was a set up? :laughing:

You need to watch Loose Change to understand where he is coming from.

I believe it was a governmnet set up as well.

You need to watch Loose Change to understand where he is coming from.

I believe it was a governmnet set up as well.

Can you give me a brief summary of the reasons why it's a set up.

I'm just curious as the effects of it have been devestational and in my point of view, not having watched "Loose Change", there have been a huge amount of deaths and fear caused but for what reason?

Can you give me a brief summary of the reasons why it's a set up.

I'm just curious as the effects of it have been devestational and in my point of view, not having watched "Loose Change", there have been a huge amount of deaths and fear caused but for what reason?

search google vid for loose change. I believe the Government setup thing too

I avoiding this like the plauge i dont want to watch more pro amercian bull shit

I may give it a go, but I personally think it's all still a tad soon, politically speaking. Still, I suppose it was going to happen sooner or later.

Ive seen it, i recommend everyone watch it. Good is the wrong word to use as nothing about the deaths of innocent people can be described as good but the film makers have created it in a very respectable way.

I avoiding this like the plauge i dont want to watch more pro amercian bull shit

you couldn't be further from the truth, or indeed the entire point of the movie. this isnt some black hawk down flag waving crock of shit. It's something far greater than that could ever ammount to.

OK, I have two things to say here:

1. 9/11 was not a set-up. If you think it was you are not only retarded but also a very sick individual and I place you in the same category as the terrorists themselves.

2. This movie is not 'pro American bullshit', and even if it was, what the fuck has it got to do with you? America is a great country, they're allowed to be patriotic.

I'm sorry but comments such as the ones we've seen in this thread make me angry :mad:

not...sure. i watched alot of art house last yeat so maybe!

tell me more!

Well it starts off as a quaint Italian comedy and transformed itself subtely into a Holocaust-style tragic film. I'd be surprised if you had seen it and didn't shed a tear - there's a really moving bit but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

They've spoken to "certain" people who seem to think jews did it.

indoctrination goes a long way people

2. This movie is not 'pro American bullshit', and even if it was, what the fuck has it got to do with you? America is a great country, they're allowed to be patriotic.

HAHAHAHAHA I havn't laughed so hard in years. Amercia is the perfect example of what is wrong in the world. Ok 9/11 was tragic but lots of evidence point that perhaps it was set up, which would'nt suprise me one bit.

Yah, y'see, this is why it's all a bit soon for me. Couple more US governments down the line, and I'll probably give it a rent then.

1. 9/11 was not a set-up. If you think it was you are not only retarded but also a very sick individual and I place you in the same category as the terrorists themselves.

Watch loose change, and come back and say what you think of the terro... i mean american goverment. Theyre is so much evidence against it, its crazy.

Why was twin towers evacuated 2 weeks before 9/11, for a safety check, in which bomb sniffer dogs were removed? And that team worked for George Bush's brother.

How does a 100 foot wide plane create a 9 foot hole (the size of 1 of the engines) and not crack any windows directly next to the hole, and to look like a missle on CCTV footage?

Why was their a white line on the lawn of the pentagon marking near enough the exact path of the missile (plane).

How can a passport surive the twin towers, but not a black box?

Why was their a mysterious flying object (missile lookalike) flying head to head with one of the planes? and appearing to go into the twin towers a fragment of a second before the plane?

and also, america had a plan for things like this, squads of planes around the country, they were doing their job every day of the year, but sent 250 miles south for a 'training excercise' on the day of 9/11, conincedence?

And about the weed thing, it is a herb. Its grows in the ground, its perfectly natural, no related deaths (bar lung cancers etc, but if tobaccos legal that shudnt be a problem). Your just a **** who is trying to hate on me. Fuck you.

Look, I don't even know who you are, but I've seen several posts of yours over the last few days and pretty much everything you say makes you sound like ****. So yeah, I'm trying to hate on you.

Fuck, this is why I hate R-E :mad:

Watched the movie a few months ago at the time made me really angry and brought out a lot of hate for those kind of people as for it being a cover up i doubt it was but i am willing to watch this loose change doubt it will sway me though

Hollywood should try be more original. It may be good but they aint making money outta' me for a terrorist activity.