N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Theres no need to rub it in Edd m'duckie. :heh: I too believe that its in Man Uniteds hands now and if they can keep on winning then they're gonna win the thing. Chelsea just havent been able to cope and Arsenal and Liverpool have been even further off the boil.

Lille need to do you over this week. :hehe:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so glad when that went in! Hehe, i can imagine every scouser face in the stadium once that went in. Twas a good take as well. HAHA!

12 point lead, even if chelsea do win both of their next games, i doubt they can make another 6 points somewhere.

Okay Liverpool played much better but they only really had 1 big effort on goal. Good save from Van Der Sar though.

Theres no need to rub it in Edd m'duckie. :heh: I too believe that its in Man Uniteds hands now and if they can keep on winning then they're gonna win the thing. Chelsea just havent been able to cope and Arsenal and Liverpool have been even further off the boil.

Lille need to do you over this week. :hehe:

I wasn't rubbing anything in, just saying that I don't think Chelsea will be able to catch United up!

Of course when we win the treble again I'll start rubbing it in...

Guest Stefkov
I was so glad when that went in! Hehe, i can imagine every scouser face in the stadium once that went in. Twas a good take as well. HAHA!

12 point lead, even if chelsea do win both of their next games, i doubt they can make another 6 points somewhere.

Okay Liverpool played much better but they only really had 1 big effort on goal. Good save from Van Der Sar though.

I must admit I didnt like how United played. all the time, is was like scchoolyard football, hit the ball up into the air when it gets the either of the centrebacks.

I was sat there at the 85th minute saying no way are they gonna score I can see Liverpool taking this. Then O'shea scores and I was ecstatic, thought he was gonna sky it over. But it went in and I coudnt really shout loud because my mum was asleep in the room.

woooo go man u :D

Though i'm pissed off at Watford. For the second time this season we've been winning a game by 2 goals and the manager decides to take off a striker and put a defender on. great. I thought we could have made it 3/4-0 at one point too.

Also, anyone know when Terry is back?

Lol, that's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard!

Well I wasn't actually being serious!

I think we should definitely win the league and have a great chance of winning the FA Cup (I'd say it was between us and Chelsea).

As for the Champions League - well I'm not gonna say its impossible! I doubt many people would have thought Liverpool would win it a couple of years ago but they did!

Of course for any of this to happen then we need a return to some decent form and a bit of luck (the last few weeks show that we seem to have the luck)! When all our players are firing on all cylinders anything is possible!

God, we really didn't play well at all today. If it weren't for our defence (Ferdinand and Vidic mainly, who are both fucking awesome) and Van Der Sar, we would have been trounced.

We should have lost. We should've lost against Fulham, and we should have lost today. Van Der Sar kept us in the game with his save against Crouch, and at this level, that kind of save wins you matches.

I'm a bit annoyed at Scholes for acting the way he did, especially as he's been more than decent this season.

But yeah, had our roles been reversed and I was a Liverpool fan, I'd be pretty pissed off right now.

Yeah, ive found myself getting very biased towards Manu recently. Usually I have the mindset 'if a team plays better and has more chances then they should deserve to win', but since MU have scraped results over their last 4 games (lille,reading,fulham,liverpool) i have the mindset 'its the scoresheet that matters at the end of the day'

but when MU lose and should have won i argue the reverse. i guess its something that every fan does.

i really hope we start playing well again, i would not like our season to be labelled a luck based title victory.

The league certainly isnt ours yet though, theres about 15 (?) games left to go, so im not sure why everyone is claiming that Manu have undoubtedly won it now. If a couple of results dont come our way then Chelsea are straight back in it.

Yeah, ive found myself getting very biased towards Manu recently. Usually I have the mindset 'if a team plays better and has more chances then they should deserve to win', but since MU have scraped results over their last 4 games (lille,reading,fulham,liverpool) i have the mindset 'its the scoresheet that matters at the end of the day'

but when MU lose and should have won i argue the reverse. i guess its something that every fan does.

i really hope we start playing well again, i would not like our season to be labelled a luck based title victory.

The league certainly isnt ours yet though, theres about 15 (?) games left to go, so im not sure why everyone is claiming that Manu have undoubtedly won it now. If a couple of results dont come our way then Chelsea are straight back in it.

Thing is, I still believe that if a team plays better, they deserve to win. No way did we deserve to win today, as we served up very little in attack.

But then, you could argue that football is a game of chances, and we took our chances whereas Liverpool didn't. Still, over the 90 minutes, we were not the better team. Defensively, I think we were first rate, but I would have prefered if we had gone all out for the victory.

I don't like victories like this, as I much prefer to earn the win. But I think if you look at every single team in the league, they will get at least one result a season where they haven't played particularly well but got the points. Not only that, but what goes around comes around. We'll probably play amazing next week and then we'll lose! :heh:

King Boo, there's only 9 games of the season left! Still, that's 27 points up for grabs. Who knows, Utd could end the season with no more points than they're on now! Here's to hoping that happens to Chelsea!

Tevez is quality. Just the players around him arent.

When I was at Charlton Vs West Ham he was by far the hammers best player on the pitch. Work rate was unbelievable. He is so wasted at west ham. If he was at a team where he got supply and some support in the box then he will be scoring like there is no tomorrow.

In other news this 2nd half is all spurs. I think they could nick it 3-2.

It's now 3-3. Great match for the neutrals like me :)

EDIT: oooo Tevez just almost won it.

EDIT2: Staleri scores. I feel so sorry for Robert Green he played so well. Damn. 3-2 up with 5 minutes to go then lose 3-4...

Bye bye west ham.