Southend v Barnsley

West Brom v Leeds

Hull v Middlesbrough

Birmingham v Newcastle

Torquay/Leyton Orient v Southampton

Everton v Blackburn

Chelsea v Macclesfield

Stoke v Bradford/Millwall

There is a few premiership clashes but Arsenal v Liverpool is the pick, be nice to see one of them going out early on :)

But if it's not true then so be it. I just hate Henry, think he is the most stuck up player in the premiership.

I have to agree with you, there. If he's not whining about the refs, he's whining about getting pushed, or whatnot. I used to like the guy, but i think he just moans too much whenever he's shown in aftermatch discussions.

Just get on with it!

Does anybody else here think Portsmouth v. Villa was another episode of The Uriah Rennie Show? 'cos I do. He should have sent off David James, no mistake. :angry:

Angel's goal was class, to see him go mad like that when it went in made me laugh. :smile:

FA Cup draw:

Man Utd v Aston Villa

Oh, NO! :mad:

I hoped Sir Alex will field a team of youngsters for that, but this is the F.A. Cup, Sir Alex actually wants to win this one.

Birmingham v Newcastle

Come on Newcastle!

Hull City have parted company with boss Phil Parkinson after less than six months in charge at the KC Stadium.

Parkinson was appointed following Peter Taylor's defection to Crystal Palace in the summer.

Despite having spent more than £2m on players, Hull are currently one place off the bottom of the Championship.

\o/ Thanks for the £400,000 Hull, and the 5-1 win naturaly \o/ 2nd manager to be sacked after a spanking at Layer Road this year \o/

But if it's not true then so be it. I just hate Henry, think he is the most stuck up player in the premiership.

Most stuck up player in the prem??? pshhhhh:indeed:

Some people confuse his confidence with arrogance........

And even if you do think think he is arrogant or stuck up, I think he's good enough to be that way anyway. :awesome:

You shoulda been already through, a la Liverpool. We got couldnt even get a point but still won the group, now thats quality for you. United just dont have what it takes anymore :p

Oh yeah, but Liverpool suck away in the league this season. Its YOU who don't have what it takes. ;)

*gets on knees and prays for a goal*