Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

1-1 draw against Chelsea! HA! And it was homegrown talent and not £20m signings or however much that nicked the point. :bouncy:

Anyway, any of you know that Villa Park might be renamed soon? oh yeah, It's a deal with a "Multi-national company based in the Midlands." I have a feeling it might be...Cadbury's, it will probably be called the Cadbury's Stadium. :shock:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bird's Custard Crescent?

Bakelite Park?

Maybe Cadbury will do what Nestle did when naming Kit Kat Crescent and call your ground The Fruit And Nut Stadium or something.

Could be the CurlyWurly Stadium.

Maybe it won't be the whole stadium but just a stand. Maybe I'll get a season ticket on the Mini Rolls Stand.

Could be the CurlyWurly Stadium.

Maybe it won't be the whole stadium but just a stand. Maybe I'll get a season ticket on the Mini Rolls Stand.

CurlyWurly Stadium For The WIN!

Think of the pre-match chocolate give aways. Fans will be cheering "Can we play you every week" not just to win but for the free chocolate. :P

CurlyWurly Stadium For The WIN!

Think of the pre-match chocolate give aways. Fans will be cheering "Can we play you every week" not just to win but for the free chocolate. :P

Yeah, if they gave away free chocolate we could get a full capacity. Think about what could happen at Easter, they give everybody funkin' Easter Eggs!

Internationals annoy me as well, I no longer have the love for England as I had before, as if I think we're heading for nothing but more misery whereas Villa are more likely to get some silverware, plus we're still unbeaten adds to it.

:D :D :D :D :D

Best Scottish result ever? I couldn't believe it when the goal went in, the whole pub went crazy! We were actually hugging complete strangers (Total Club Manager, anyone?). We didn't actually know who it was who scored until about 15 minutes later!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I've only just caught up with saturdays fixtures. I've never been enamoured with McClarean but good god. 0-0 at home against Macedonia? Basic stuff here Steve.

Also bad luck to Wales, and well done to Scotland. Now will someone just tell me how the hell they beat France?

Steve says he wants a performance of "pride and passion", possibly forgetting that it's his job to make sure that happens. Unless England prove nothing short of spectacular in the next game, I'll be amased if he lasts the year. To be honest I hope he doesn't.

Mclaren makes me laugh. He says we need to get as many crosses into the box as possible...but he leaves the best crosser of the ball out of the team...Beckham.

Watching downing trying to cross almost makes me cry. We need to sort it out..

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!