N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Didn't say you hadn't played well, in fact you played that well you got our manager sacked, just saying that I would be pissed off if a team with the lowest average attendance in the league got into the play-off's instead of a team which gets over 20,000 every game because that would just be selfish. Do you really want me to know you as the selfish team? Do you?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it just means that the Chelsea game is must-win, now.

Fucks sake, game is over.

On to Milan. They need a thrashing.

Come on, this season should've been wrapped up by the time we faced Chelsea. I think Chelsea are just too strong a team. The money thrown into them is sickening. Just watch them demolish Newcastle tomorrow.

Well, I think Man Utd's whole season will crumble now. Injuries piling up at the wrong time, now Ferdinand is off. I can see Chelsea pulling off a grand slam. I feel totally gutted.

Have some faith!

I still think we can take Chelsea. It's only 11 men against 11 afterall. Look at Boro, we've already beaten them twice this season, but drawn twice as well. Anything can happen.

We can still do eeet.

Well, I think Man Utd's whole season will crumble now. Injuries piling up at the wrong time, now Ferdinand is off. I can see Chelsea pulling off a grand slam. I feel totally gutted.

And I don't by any means feel reassured. This season, as I said, is far from decided.

Chelsea could do the same thing tomorrow and draw with Newcastle, or even lose.

However, the Chelsea v Man Utd game will no doubt be the most important. I just hope that it isn't the deciding game - this board will erupt, one way or another! :P

whey! fuck off united haha. i don't like chelsea either but prefer them to united.

barnsley beat crystal palace 2-0. woo yeah, championship football again next season is almost guaranteed.

and leeds also lost.

:):):)

A Barnsley fan. How come your only just creeping out of the woodwork now? Why not December 30th.

I know, if we don't win this we've basically handed the Premiership to Chelsea. I'm now feeling very sick :(

I believe we have just thrown away the premiership title. Unbelievable.

Come on, this season should've been wrapped up by the time we faced Chelsea. I think Chelsea are just too strong a team. The money thrown into them is sickening. Just watch them demolish Newcastle tomorrow.

Stop being so incredibly negative!

you sicken me dude! OK so Chelsea have a game in hand against Newcastle, but Newcastle could turn them over. We're still winning by 4 points with a greater goal difference and Chelsea have still got to get past Arsenal Everton and Us. We are in the driving seat.

Dont make me get angry again, i know its a bad result but dont take my feelings down with yours!

you sicken me dude! Ok so Chelsea are playing Newcastle, but Newcastle could turn them over. We're still winning by 4 points with a greater goal difference and Chelsea have still got to get past Arsenal Everton and Us. We are in the driving seat.

Dont make me get angry again, i know its a bad result but dont take my feelings down with yours!

Well said, man.

We've got to play Everton, too. But, god it's gonna be close.

God what a shit day (in terms of football, the rest of the day has been awesome).

I get in and it turns out Watford are relegated AND Man U have dropped points. God if we don't beat Chelsea our season will be over, however I've got some faith and reckon we will beat chelsea (although, i thought that last year and they thrashed us 4-1 or something lol).

God what a shit day (in terms of football, the rest of the day has been awesome).

I get in and it turns out Watford are relegated AND Man U have dropped points. God if we don't beat Chelsea our season will be over, however I've got some faith and reckon we will beat chelsea (although, i thought that last year and they thrashed us 4-1 or something lol).

It probably will not even go down to the Chelsea game yet though so shall we talk about it when we get there?

Im sorry but can everyone stop saying its over because Chelsea still have a mountain.

As fans of Manchester United we should be looking on the positives which are very numerous. Why support them when they're only doing well, we're going to come through this victoriously.

Come on MU!!!!

Was really weird to watch the Fulham v Blackburn higlhights on MOTD with female commentary. Not being sexist or anything but, it just didn't seem right.

I agree. Instead of being herself, she tried hard to be like the male commentators. :-\