N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a £1 acumulator on with a return of £3,252.

It will never happen but worth a quid and some luck. I got 13 teams and had to pick home win, away win or draws. :)

Just watching the Man Utd game and it's 2-0 already. Park and Rooney.

Edit: Make that 3-0. Another for Park.

It's all been about Ronaldo today tho set up all 3, Bolton just cant stop him.

Guest Stefkov
Very pleased with our win today. After Neville went off injured, I was a little uncertain about how the game would progress.

Also a little annoyed about conceding that penalty, but still a good victory. Great to see Park getting a couple on the scoresheet, too. :)

It was a great game. Superb goals by Rooney and Park. I cat believe what is given for penalties nowadays. Annoyed that it was given.

Rooneys goal to make it 4 was stunning, just the type of rooney we need to get the title.

Paul Robinson just scored for Spurs. 75 yards out. Bounced over Foster and in it went. Can't wait to see that on MoTD.

:o

sounds quite funny. Will have to wath motd tonight.

Charlton only 4 points from safety now. I really hope Charlton and Wet Spam both go down, so come on Sheffield Utd!

No no no. Charlton should stay up and the piggies should come down, if that was to happen with Leeds, Barnsley and Rotherham all getting relegated as well I would be so happy.

Also Mick McCarthy is a wanker.

That just seems a bit...odd to me. It's march, there's still games to go. Even if you have no trophies to aim for, whatever happened to playing for pride?

Mate I'm saying that we gave up the title a long time ago....obviously we're still gonna try and finish as high as possible but realistically, we're just playing to ensure a top 4 finish.

....A task made even harder when you have both of your main strikers out for the rest of the season, and one of them just happens to be one of the best players in the world.

To sum up our season in one word: frustration.

Was at the valley today for Charlton vs Newcastle.

First half was shocking. Nothing happened at all and newcastle were the better team. But the 2nd half it was all charlton and they deserved their win. I can see them staying up if they keep playing like that.

Newcastles defence (or what they have left) is all over the place.

Was at the valley today for Charlton vs Newcastle.

First half was shocking. Nothing happened at all and newcastle were the better team. But the 2nd half it was all charlton and they deserved their win. I can see them staying up if they keep playing like that.

Newcastles defence (or what they have left) is all over the place.

it was. yea Solano is playing LB but he should play LW. He plays anywhere for peru. Weve also got Huntington form the acadamy. Bramble is shit. I cant remember the other. Martins is good but can be off form. Sibierski is good but cant score. There are other problems. Oh yea, we dont play Luque. Might be because hes pants.

Personally I think it should be Scott Carson because he saved Wednesday from relegation last season and was fantastic.

I've seen both play, and I think both will be great England keepers, hard to decide who will be number one, but the other will definitely be number two.

So who does everyone think is England's future number 1 Scott Carson or Ben Foster?

Personally I think it should be Scott Carson because he saved Wednesday from relegation last season and was fantastic.

Ben Foster is a cracking keeper, but I think putting him in goal at this stage would not benefit the guy. He's young, and still quite inexperienced. I'd have to go for Carson. He's more experienced, but they're both great goalkeepers.

Foster has had a great season at Watford though, and I can't wait until he steps back into the United team to take our number 1 spot once Van Der Sar calls it a day.