NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Haha, it would be a brilliant move by Spurs if they did get him. Although, he hasn't got that many miles left on the clock to go. ;)

Hmmm, personally, i don't think Arsenal need Buffon. Lehmann is in very, very good condition at the moment and i think he's got a lot to offer the club. It would be highly unfair to him if Arsenal then decided to bring in someone to replace him.

The mighty LFC have been linked with Zambrotta(Oh god yes please) and Trezeguet. Would not mind seeing these two players playing in the colours of LFC.

The mighty LFC have been linked with Zambrotta(Oh god yes please) and Trezeguet. Would not mind seeing these two players playing in the colours of LFC.

I think every team under the sun is linked to Trezeguet at the moment. :heh:

Man that would be a good deal, Duff or Nedved would be perfect to fill the gap on our left wing :D

Yay for increased earnings!

Tottenham's new formation is 1-0-10-0. They've given trying to play football as they'll never reach the champions league, so they've formed a british bulldog team of midfielders.

Even being an Arsenal fan, you've got to recognize that Jol is trying to build up a good spurs team. They've got Berbatov and Keane upfront (pretty good), Dawson and King at the back (good english partnership) and in midfield they would have Duff, Zokora (who was awesome in the WC), Carrick (thats if they manage to keep hold of him) and Aaron Lennon (hot property). I would say thats a very good first eleven.

Can't believe I'm actually saying this about the scum.

Lennon Zokora Carrick Duff would be a pant wettingly exciting midfield, well played Spurs. You still need a decent Right back though but other then that they've got a very good team next year and they've improved massivly on what they had last year.

I thought Berbatov went off to ManUnited? Who have they bought as a replacement for Van Nistelrooy (who's signed at Real Madrid)?

I think every team under the sun is linked to Trezeguet at the moment. :heh:

We're not. As we have no fucking money.

Doug Ellis is going senile.

Simple as.

I thought Berbatov went off to ManUnited? Who have they bought as a replacement for Van Nistelrooy (who's signed at Real Madrid)?

Nope, Berbatov made a £10.9 million move to spurs.

They haven't bought a replacement for Ruud yet.

:grin:

Lennon Zokora Carrick Duff would be a pant wettingly exciting midfield, well played Spurs. You still need a decent Right back though but other then that they've got a very good team next year and they've improved massivly on what they had last year.

They just signed some guy, cant remember if he is left or right back tho...Assou-Ekotto is his name.

They just signed some guy, cant remember if he is left or right back tho...Assou-Ekotto is his name.

Hes a left back. :)

Dammit Arsene, you need to sign more players!!!!

"Arsène Wenger has stated he has effectively ruled out anymore transfers for the summer, unless an exceptional player is available at an exceptional price."

:cry:

However, that said, with Senderos out for three months we are looking rather light-weight at the back, seeing as Sol left as well (and good riddance). Davis though for 10m+ is ridiculous, Wenger has basically ruled him out as he said "Davies I like, but (the asking price of £10 million) is too high.".

Also, he has said, concerning Juve players "It is very unlikely we will make a move for the players because the wages are too high for us." Which means no Thuram.

So who will we buy! If anyone.

Or will rely on ole Hoytey (as I think Djourou is also out) and Kolo at the back for the start of this season.

I really think we should sign Buffon and another centre back at least. Lehman is nearing the end of his career and we need strengthening at the back.

Got my new Arsenal shirt, I love it. V. Persie 11 on the back. Love the new stadium, love the new shop, love the shirt.

Can't wait for Members Day on Thursday.

Looks like we are gonna lose Ashley Cole....

If his heart isn't in the club why keep him? If he wants to go, I say let him. This doesn't mean I want him to go, I rate him highly, he is one of the worlds best left backs. But recently he has been a bit of a nobber.

Flamini and Clichy can do a good enough job.

Cannavaro and Emerson have gone to Real Madrid for €20 million and Buffon is staying at Juve with Del Piero and Nedved.

On 17 July 2006, Aston Villa Plc ("Aston Villa" or the "Company") announced that the board of Aston Villa (the "Board") had set up an internal enquiry into the circumstances surrounding the publication of a statement purportedly from the entire first team squad.

That enquiry has completed its investigations. Although no misconduct by the manager, David O'Leary was uncovered, as a result of the investigation, it has been agreed that an amicable parting of the ways was in the best interests of all parties.

Accordingly, a compensation package reflecting the situation has been established and it has been mutually agreed to terminate the contract of David O'Leary, with immediate effect.

Seems hes taking the blame for the statment that was released earlier this week. Villa to really struggle this year so long as deadly doug remains?

We're playing Aston Villa in our first game of the new season..:grin:

Seems hes taking the blame for the statment that was released earlier this week. Villa to really struggle this year so long as deadly doug remains?

We should assume so. The only manager likely to take charge now is Alan Curbishley, although people only remember his spell as a player at Birmingham City, forgetting he was once a player at Aston Villa.

Well, I don't know what's going to happen to this once great club. Unless a chairman with ambition takes over we should expect to be playing in the Championship in a few years time.

We should assume so. The only manager likely to take charge now is Alan Curbishley, although people only remember his spell as a player at Birmingham City, forgetting he was once a player at Aston Villa.

Well, I don't know what's going to happen to this once great club. Unless a chairman with ambition takes over we should expect to be playing in the Championship in a few years time.

Curbs has aparantly said he doesnt want it so long as Doug is there.