NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

What they aren't getting relegated?

I'm confused.

Damn Colchester equalised. 1-1 with 8 mins left.

A draw puts Leeds back in the relegation zone..... :(

Damn Colchester equalised. 1-1 with 8 mins left.

A draw puts Leeds back in the relegation zone..... :(

:red:

But on another note the playoff push is on BELIEVE

FFS Southend won :(

Good for Watford anyway. Good to see they're not getting relegated.

What they aren't getting relegated?

I'm confused.

were you joking in your first post?

if not, just to make it clear, watford are on 23 points which is still 6 points behind west ham who are very unlikely to stay up, unless they have more good luck.

And yeah, to whoever was talking about fletcher, richardson and oshea; they were right. You cant expect to be competitive with all of them playing simultaneously. Oshea probably most deserves to be in the team out of the three, i dont think hes as bad as the others and that goal against Liverpool was worth a couple million pounds.

9 games unbeaten, Leeds in the relegation zone, Sheffield United in the relegation zone but can we make the play-offs?

were you joking in your first post?

if not, just to make it clear, watford are on 23 points which is still 6 points behind west ham who are very unlikely to stay up, unless they have more good luck.

Oh right I must have misread an ealier post.

I watched the Watford game, and they were really quite impressive to watch, especially in the second half.

I thought Portsmouth gave a good account of themselves, and it was an overall good game.

It's amazing how Portsmouth can beat a team at the top of the league, and then lose to a team at the very bottom. It's encouraging for fans of all teams, because they know that every opponent can be beaten. Makes for a good league, I feel.

I watched the Watford game, and they were really quite impressive to watch, especially in the second half.

I thought Portsmouth gave a good account of themselves, and it was an overall good game.

It's amazing how Portsmouth can beat a team at the top of the league, and then lose to a team at the very bottom. It's encouraging for fans of all teams, because they know that every opponent can be beaten. Makes for a good league, I feel.

not being biased to MU, but its all down to Foster :awesome: jk

and yeah, its a very contraversial league. as you said, anyone has a chance of beating anyone such as yesterdays mishap.

not being biased to MU, but its all down to Foster :awesome: jk

and yeah, its a very contraversial league. as you said, anyone has a chance of beating anyone such as yesterdays mishap.

Foster is an amazing goalkeeper. I reckon in a couple of years he'll be the worst best (seriously).

Foster is an amazing goalkeeper. I reckon in a couple of years he'll be the worst best (seriously).

you mean the worlds best?

well i wouldnt go that far, its too early to make that call, but he is a fantastic keeper

He's good, very good... but I'd have to rate Cech above him, for the forseeable future too, Cech's still young too!

Really? How old is Cech?

I still think Peter Schmeichel is one of th best keepers ever to have played football.

Just wait for Kasper Schmeichel, Peter's son. He's gotta be good right? I think he currently plays in the SPL.

Finally we got more than 2 points in 2 games. I love Gabriel Agbonlahor, he's just class. :grin:

Fuckin Arsenal.......WE ARE RUBBISH!!!!!

Where's the creativity gone? I don't think you'll drop to fifth, but your in danger of at your current form.

We really need to get 3 points from Wigan on Sunday, we can't afford a draw/loss this late in the season. We might've been 8/9 points better off had it not have been for our terrible start to the season.:indeed:

Just wait for Kasper Schmeichel, Peter's son. He's gotta be good right? I think he currently plays in the SPL.

He is good, I got him at a young age on football manager from Man City and he is now the best goalkeeper in the world at 26 just like his dad :)

Really? How old is Cech?

I still think Peter Schmeichel is one of th best keepers ever to have played football.

Cech is only 24, which means he's probably got another 15 years left.

Schmeichel is definitely one of the greatest-ever goalkeepers, I'm pleased he played for Villa, even scoring a goal for us. :grin:

Cech is only 24, which means he's probably got another 15 years left.

Schmeichel is definitely one of the greatest-ever goalkeepers, I'm pleased he played for Villa, even scoring a goal for us. :grin:

75% possession against Wigan, how did you not win :o.

Cech is a great keeper. Didn't Mourinho say he rated him around the 50 million quid mark?

I hope we beat Roma tonight. My brother predicts a 1-0 victory, and that would be an awesome result if it turns out to be true.

We can beat them, but my biggest concern is if we give away a goal or two. I could see us winning the match but losing the tie overall. I reeeally hope this doesn't turn out to be the case, though.

My dad just reminded me they were on tonight. I think we'll win.

We're at home with 11 players thi time :p Hopefully...

I hope he plays a good team that works. I don't think O'shea suits right back, but I don't know much about him.

I just hope we don't concede a goal.

My dad just reminded me they were on tonight. I think we'll win.

We're at home with 11 players thi time :p Hopefully...

I hope he plays a good team that works. I don't think O'shea suits right back, but I don't know much about him.

I just hope we don't concede a goal.

Here is the team that I would play. Given that we are missing a number of key players.

Van Der Sar

O'shea, Brown, Ferdinand, Heinze (maybe give Evra a shot in the second half if Heinze isn't up to it.)

Ronaldo, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs (as Scholes is suspended. Can't think of who else we could possibly play there.)

Rooney and Smith upfront. Smith had a good game against Portsmouth when he came on, so start him. Then switch him for Solksjaer in the second half.

Good line-up but I'm still unsure about O'shea. We'll see how he does. Plus who else do we have in right back, Neville's out...:(

I like that midfield however I think Park should get a chance. When on a god day he can be really quite effective. Take that match where he scored twice, effective. :p

Smith and Rooney sounds good up front.dux-blij_thumb-up.gif