NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

I was fuming when we finally scored at the end.

WHY YOU GIVE US HOPE NOW?

Ahhh, we played shocking today.

Now the title race will have me biting my fingernails. Even if it did before this game.

what the f*ck is going on now?! SH*T

well done Manu, well done

pathetic

Cant say it any better. Fucking hell, I cant believe that second goal.

I would say at least we got a consolation but whats the point, we still lost.

Still lost, but still top by 3 points which is better than we was doing last year. Just gotta make sure we are still 3 points clear by the time we go stamford bridge.

Chelsea will win the premiership, I just know it.

And man u will lose to Roma. It's just going to be one of those weeks.

from being in all 3 compatition, to being out of all in the next 10 days?

screw this, didnt fergi see it coming when he had o'shea, fletcher and richerdson playig in the same team? play one of them, fair enough, but all 3!!!!

now its chelsea with all the luck, whats that now, a good nine 1-0 wins this season for them?

propa cheesed off for next few days!

Chelsea will win the premiership, I just know it.

And man u will lose to Roma. It's just going to be one of those weeks.

Another chelsea fan ;) (im joking btw)

Come on you chelski :D

I'm really quite annoyed and depressed about United losing.

What has happened to Van Der Sar. I know the balls move a little in flight but com'an you could surely hit that shot anywhere but down at the 6 yard box with an opposing team player waiting there...

I'm really quite annoyed and depressed about United losing.

What has happened to Van Der Sar. I know the balls move a little in flight but com'an you could surely hit that shot anywhere but down at the 6 yard box with an opposing team player waiting there...

twice, rome for the second goal, then pompy for the first. and a couple more times that we got away with.

i still think rio was too lazy and got pushed away for the first goal against pompy, just didnt have enough commitment to get the ball.

lets hope they wake up, really really fast! and know that reality just hit them on the chin to remind them how bad this year can be!

I agree with you. It seemed Rio didnt even attempt to do anything for the first goal.

They should know how frantic the last couple games of the season are. Whether you are 9 points clear or 19 points clear. All the teams will give you one last attempt to get some points for themselves. I think United underestimated Pompey. Stuck out a crappy midfield and right back and thought give it rooney/ronaldo they'll score easy.

I hope they dont go into the next match with the attitude they did in that match.

We had to slip up eventually, every great team does. Nobody is undefeatable.

Defeat sometimes makes a team stronger. I do think the fixture list has been a tad bit unkind to certain teams, United, Spurs and Chelsea were feeling the force of it. The question is, are United a big enough team to bounce back, and in style? I think so. You can never keep a good team down, and I really doubt they'll just roll over and let it all go to pot. Never say die.

The Roma game will be the starting point. We've just come off the back of two defeats. One in Italy, and one in the league. We're back at home, and we'll be hurting. I don't think any team would right now want to play against a pissed off Manchester United...

I'm really starting to dislike Rooney, especially after his reaction to Primus' brilliant tackles and why did he not get booked for going up to the referee and shouting at him twice?

I'm really starting to dislike Rooney, especially after his reaction to Primus' brilliant tackles and why did he not get booked for going up to the referee and shouting at him twice?

Rooney's always a bit hot-headed. Some days he'll get away with it, and some other days he'll get booked or what have you.

If you appeal though, you never know. Referees can be swayed, they're only human, after all. If a player does go down and nobody makes a sound, the ref won't even consider it. But, the noise from the crowd and players may change that.

Primus' tackles were brilliant though. I weren't completely sure about them at first, but when you see the replays, you see how awesome they really were.

If you appeal though, you never know. Referees can be swayed, they're only human, after all. If a player does go down and nobody makes a sound, the ref won't even consider it. But, the noise from the crowd and players may change that.

There's a differance to appealing and shouting out a series of 4 letter profanities because you didnt get your own way.

Edit. I realise its not just Rooney thats guilty of this but Refs should be given the same respect they get in Rugby. Mainly because it amuses me to see an 18 stone lout calling a ref sir.

There's a differance to appealing and shouting out a series of 4 letter profanities because you didnt get your own way.

I was going to say that as well.

7 points off of the play offs can Wednesday make it? No

We had to slip up eventually, every great team does. Nobody is undefeatable.

Defeat sometimes makes a team stronger. I do think the fixture list has been a tad bit unkind to certain teams, United, Spurs and Chelsea were feeling the force of it. The question is, are United a big enough team to bounce back, and in style? I think so. You can never keep a good team down, and I really doubt they'll just roll over and let it all go to pot. Never say die.

The Roma game will be the starting point. We've just come off the back of two defeats. One in Italy, and one in the league. We're back at home, and we'll be hurting. I don't think any team would right now want to play against a pissed off Manchester United...

That's a good point (the fixture list especially). Chelsea play Everton, Man U and Arsenal in a very short space of time; wouldn't be surprised if they dropped some there. That said, everytime Chelsea play United i get the feeling we're going to be hammered.

Edit. I realise its not just Rooney thats guilty of this but Refs should be given the same respect they get in Rugby. Mainly because it amuses me to see an 18 stone lout calling a ref sir.

He does go over the top sometimes, and his mouth does get him in trouble. But, saying that, I think footballers on the whole don't really respect the ref, as you said as well.

I can't imagine Rooney speaking to the ref like rugby players would. There has to be a four letter word down the line somewhere! :D

You gotta be shitting me. The premiership baffles me sometimes.

OMFG WATFORD :D

We might win a match!!!!! OMG! If only Man United beat Portsmouth that easily...

OMFG WATFORD :D

We might win a match!!!!! OMG! If only Man United beat Portsmouth that easily...

4-1 . Hhahahahahah, nice one.

EDIT: 4-2

4-1 . Hhahahahahah, nice one.

it's 4-2 now, but yeah 3 points :D

8 points from safety.

it's 4-2 now, but yeah 3 points :D

8 points from safety.

Too little, too late im afraid.

Good for Watford anyway. Good to see they're not getting relegated.