NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Ahem I'm sure you meant Chelsea v Bayern Munich :D

Good games both of them, although I missed both :/

I'd rather see man U play Munich because Milan are more of a threat imo. That said, if we play anything like we did against Roma we should be fine.

I'd rather see man U play Munich because Milan are more of a threat imo. That said, if we play anything like we did against Roma we should be fine.

yeah but I'm sure Milan's defence will actually turn up unlike Roma's :p

Angy Spurs Fan here. 4-3 on aggregate. Atrocious first half, team was everywhere with make shift back four. Great second half, showed tremendous spirit, but what the hell those Sevilla players are pathetic playacters. Wasted so much time when they were never touched and the ref was a joke. Blatant penalty and last leg's penalty that never should have been was diabolical. Line judges were pathetic as well, When Jenas got shoved in the back and got a foul and when he got stamped on the head, which could have been avoided, I was fuming.argh!

Rant over. But 2 major wrong decisions on penalties is a disgrace.

Line judges

Err, they're called Linesmen, or to be correct Assistant Referees.

Err, they're called Linesmen, or to be correct Assistant Referees.

omg, sorry, my mistake.:shock:

Walsall to get promoted to League One if they win this weekend. This is a good thing, as a) they're my second team after Villa, b) I have a fiver on them to win League 2, at 15-1 :D

I'm so not looking forward to seeing Watford getting thrashed...

4-1 me thinks to united.

Fucking hell come back from drinking from Barnsley and find we beat West Brom. de-de-de-deon burton de-de-de-deon burton.

I can tell you now chanting that and "its hiho Sheffield Wednesday" doesn't make you popular in Barnsley.

I got another acumulator on tomorrow.... 14 teams.... £2..... if my predictions come through I will win £17,823.46 :D

My mate always does an accumulator. I tend to just put a copule of pounds on a player to score first and last, and the final score. Last week I put a £1 on Clichy to score last, would've returned me £51. Alas, it didn't happen.

Going to the game today, Bolton will be a toughy, especially seeing how we haven't scored since losing at Anfield. Think I might put another £1 bet on a defender to score. Unless Adebayor gives us a Togonese master class.

Acumulators are great. My last one I put a quid on 15 teams. I only got 3 resutls wrong, so close to 8 grand. :(

Losing to Hull need to somehow win this to have any chance of the playoffs really :(

Just watching the Man City Vs Liverpool match. Very boring play at the moment, neither team seems to bothered to try and get a goal. Plus my stream isnt very good which is annoying.

Acumulators are great. My last one I put a quid on 15 teams. I only got 3 resutls wrong, so close to 8 grand. :(

Accumulators are fantastic!

I won £500 sterling on one once :D

0-0 for the Pool, pity there werent goals but its better than a loss! Sure it was a yawnsome 0-0 at Villa the other week as well. :zzz:

Great goal from Bouazza to equalise with Man Utd.

1-1 after 27 minutes.

Edit: Ronaldo walks the ball into the net a minute later.

2-1 Utd.

Great goal from Bouazza to equalise with Man Utd.

1-1 after 27 minutes.

Edit: Ronaldo walks the ball into the net a minute later.

2-1 Utd.

it wasn't even a walk...more like the ball landed on the line and he poked it in. Rooney had so much space its ridiculous.

What a game. Both teams are playing really well.

Come on United.

OMFG! Anyone hear what Linekar just said?

He was all like 'well watford said they watched Rocky to get themselves ready for the match...well, anyone who saw that movie probably remembers Apollo Creed winning the first few rounds...though Rocky did comeback. Poor Watford'.

ROCKY REFERENCES FTW :D