NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

I agree.

Shittest pundits, shitty adverts, shitty U2 intro..

Screw the England games, i care not about them. Its the FA Cup, like Flinky said, BBC and FA Cup go hand in hand. The MoTD theme tune, the commentators, the whole coverage, suits them down to a tee. Tradition is greater than money.

In 100% agreement. :awesome:

Football finally returns this weekend! When England Internationals takeover football seems non-existant in my life.

Have to miss the Arsenal game because of shitty work :(

I know how u feel mate......when we played Liverpool at the Emirates, I was at work....luckily there was a pub nearby my workplace, so I got constant updates!!:awesome:

At the moment, it looks like it wasn't such a bad thing to miss the match :(

Grrr man united are behind :(

Somethings up with Rooney; he just isn't himself. Maybe playing for England, where the entire teams spirit is down, is making him a bit 'meh' about his game. I really hope he scores today because he needs some confidence.

God damn i wish Larrson stayed lol.

Actually im watching the game and Rooney is playing well. He has missed a couple of chances but he is looking good. Making good runs, passing well, I dont think anything is wrong with him.

Actually im watching the game and Rooney is playing well. He has missed a couple of chances but he is looking good. Making good runs, passing well, I dont think anything is wrong with him.

yeah he hasn't been that bad actually, but his england performances weren't that good at all. Anyway, go scholes and Carrick : peace:

Yes 3-0 up against Norwich :awesome: Southend getting tanked 4-0 away to Hull \o/ It is a good day.

Fuck me Wolves 0-6 Southampton Wolves are above Southampton in the table or at least before todays game.

What a superb game. The first half was annoying to say the least but the second half, from a united persepective was amazing. 70+% possesion in the end was it.

All the goals were great.

I went to fulham today to see them play portsmouth (i was supporting portsmouth, because the friends i went with are fans. The game was average, a few good attempts on goal. I have to say the Portsmouth goal which came really early was brilliant, but unfortunately they conceded near the end. I guess overall it was a fair result.

I was overjoyed to hear the 4-1 scoreline for Manu, and i guess i was glad for Liverpool with the same result.

However, i was peeved off that I listened to 5 Live radio for the full 94 minutes of Chelsea v Watford, and then chelsea score at 92. I was absolutely gutted, it would have meant 8 points in the lead, but no. Foster did a great job for the majority of the game apparently, and its a big shame that all the effort was to result in the way it did.

Someone cheer me up :(

Oh god, poor watford...

Is it just me or do Chelsea score in the last few minutes WAY too often?

Oh god, poor watford...

nope, they're lucky b*stards

Oh god, poor watford...

I know, Mourinho even said they'd have been finished if they hadn't scored that :(

I was gutted. I also think Rooney played well, he didn't miss any shots, the keeper just saved them well.

Went to St James's Park to see a Newcastle for the first time yesterday. T'was amazing part from we lost to Man City:(

At half time, I thought "shit, we're going to blow the title this season..."

Then second half, we just couldn't stop scoring. Never underestimate Manchester United. I do, and I'm happy when they prove me wrong. :)

Hero of the day has to be Peter Crouch though, great hat-trick. I watched the whole game, and I saw some pretty good performances from Crouch, Pennant and Gonzales. Arsenal were very lacklustre, and it's hard to believe that you're actually watching the same Arsenal we're used to. :hmm:

jesus christ i was watched the Championship this morning, and wolves conceded 6 against southampton. possibly the greatest finished i've ever seen.

And yeah Fierce, Crouch had a fantastic day. L'pool were fantastic yesterday i thought.

jesus christ i was watched the Championship this morning, and wolves conceded 6 against southampton. possibly the greatest finished i've ever seen.

And yeah Fierce, Crouch had a fantastic day. L'pool were fantastic yesterday i thought.

Haha, I saw that game as well.

Thing is, if you think about it, if everyone finished every chance they had, football matches would finish 13 all or something. The Southampton game was classic great finishing versus poor defending.

Haha, I saw that game as well.

Thing is, if you think about it, if everyone finished every chance they had, football matches would finish 13 all or something. The Southampton game was classic great finishing versus poor defending.

Well i reckon it could have easily been 6-0 to wolves on another day; their finishing was just poor on that day and southamptons was fantastic.

I think it's ridiculous how we (tottenham) have to play Chelsea 36 hours after playing Sevilla in the Uefa Cup. Jol's gonna have to come up with a plan so we can conserve out best players for Saturday, whilst still forcing a victory over Sevilla. We need Berbatov for both games, but that doesn't seem realisitc.

Disappointing week for Arsenal fans. Lose to Liverpool, youth team got beat by Utd, and now Sky Sports News tells me Flamini may leave at the end of the season. ;_;

Hope we can beat West Ham, I'll go ape shit if I've paid £66 to see us lose to relegation candidates.

Disappointing week for Arsenal fans. Lose to Liverpool, youth team got beat by Utd, and now Sky Sports News tells me Flamini may leave at the end of the season. ;_;

Funny that. Flamini got unhappy on my football manager game and I got him for 2 million and he is now my captain and star defensive midfielder with many player of the month awards. :)