NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Bought some seats for The Emirates Cup in July. Get to watch 4 matches over two days at The Emirates Stadium.

Saturday 28th July 2007

Inter Milan v Hamburg (2pm)

Arsenal v PSG (4.15pm)

Sunday 29th July 2007

PSG v Hamburg (2pm)

Arsenal v Inter Milan (4.15pm)

£50 for the two days. Not bad price for four matches, considering I piad £46 to see us lose to West Ham.

Bought some seats for The Emirates Cup in July. Get to watch 4 matches over two days at The Emirates Stadium.

Saturday 28th July 2007

Inter Milan v Hamburg (2pm)

Arsenal v PSG (4.15pm)

Sunday 29th July 2007

PSG v Hamburg (2pm)

Arsenal v Inter Milan (4.15pm)

£50 for the two days. Not bad price for four matches, considering I piad £46 to see us lose to West Ham.

Where are your seats? I was thinking of going down for that but i dont know the Emirares at all so i don't know whats good value.

Yeah, he's a fat geordie **** who is pretty much hated by all Liverpool fans. Why? See this.

Fields I have alot more respect for you now, Koptalk is an absolute disgrace to Liverpool FC, My father and his friends formed YNWA.tv after Dunc got The S*n to advertise on his site, you should register on http://www.ynwa.tv.

Oh and yeah everyone hates Freddy Shepard, he is a media whore and almost all of his interviews go something along the lines of "If I know anything, so will you on Sky Sports News"

Clone I don't think Benitez tactics are spot on domestically. look how many goals Man Utd have scored compared too Liverpool. Rafa seems too think that by going forward and being more adventures will then cause the team too leak goals but that's not totally true as Man Utd conceded the same amount as Liverpool and were much more adventures.

Benitez is too scared about conceding the 1st goal when really he should have confidence that the team can go on and score 2 goals.

Liverpool also need a LW as Zenden is not good enough and Kewell will never get back to the way he played at Leeds. Florent Malouda would be a great signing as he wants too leave Lyon but Lyon are no mugs and will demand £20m at least.

In regards to Owen, what would people be saying if Liverpool had signed a player for £17 mil, paid him a huge salary and only after starting 12 games he decided he wanted out? Would this type of player not be called Mercenary?

Benitez is a huge believer in rotation, that is why we have got to this stage of the season with a squad full of fit players, so in that sense it has paid off but I think it is a case of resting players, when they shouldn't be rested, I mean rotation works but you surely don't need to rotate at the beginning of the season, thats where we went wrong, we weren't strong enough.

LW wise, I think Kewell can still do a job, I don't see that as an area of major improvement, pending if Kewell can stay fit...

And reguarding Owen, I have it on good information we could of had him for £8 Million but Parry would only get him in January, Owen was on the verge of losing his wife, and of course a chance at the world cup...

He Kopped out (Excuse the Pun), Joined Newcastle and things went tits up for him...

Just found out my dad has been given a ticket to go see Liverpool in Athens, I WANT IT INSTEAD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owen should show some loyalty to Newcastle, they've been paying his wages for 18 months (although they wish FIFA would :p) the least he can do is play a full season with them

Hilario 'could get striker role'

Jose Mourinho claims Chelsea's injuries are so bad he will consider playing keeper Hilario as a substitute striker in the FA Cup final.

Mourinho says Chelsea could have just 15 senior players fit for the clash with Manchester United at Wembley.

Ashley Cole is facing a fitness race and Mourinho told Chelsea TV: "If he is fit we'll have 15 players.

"I'll have to choose between Hilario, because he isn't bad playing forward, or bring in a kid to make the 16."

Andriy Shevchenko, Michael Ballack, Ricardo Carvalho and Arjen Robben are undergoing treatment and almost certainly out.

Mikel John Obi is the latest casualty and is expected to miss out after limping out of Chelsea's last game of the season against Everton with a muscle injury.

Mourinho said: "We will see but I think he is out of the game."

Michael Essien and Claude Makelele were rested against Everton, with Mourinho using youngsters Sam Hutchinson, Ben Sahar and Nuno Morais off the bench.

Mourinho signed Hilario from Portuguese side Nacional in June 2006, having played for the Chelsea boss at Porto.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6658867.stm

I would pay good money to see that.

you have to laugh at Chelsea's lack of squad, all the money they have, yet they only have two proper strikers (drogba and shev) and two central defenders (Terry and Carvahlo)

ahahahah!

Well Hilario up front...he isn't great in goal, I'll wait and see how he plays.

I do have issue with Chelsea not playing youngsters, Essien was one of their best midfielders yet he kept playing him at centre back now any other team would have put a youngster in there see if they turn out decent. I mean surely they must have a young striker somewhere at the club?! But nah Mourinho would much rather have a goalie up front.

ahahahah!

I do have issue with Chelsea not playing youngsters, Essien was one of their best midfielders yet he kept playing him at centre back now any other team would have put a youngster in there see if they turn out decent. I mean surely they must have a young striker somewhere at the club?! But nah Mourinho would much rather have a goalie up front.

QFT

they obviously don't have any young talent at the club :p

despite doing that thing on Sky One the last 2 years with the youg players getting a 1 year contract with Chelsea

Ha, reminds me of when Reina played in midfield in a pre-season friendly for Liverpool. He was gifted with an absolute sitter, and managed to blast it over the bar in the most spectacular fashion :D

But I suspect there's a bit of the old mind games going on in Jose's comments. They'll all be fit, don't you worry.

QFT

they obviously don't have any young talent at the club :p

despite doing that thing on Sky One the last 2 years with the youg players getting a 1 year contract with Chelsea

exactly and they got in trouble for nicking those two Leeds youngster Micheal Wood and midfielder and I forget the name of the other one..

I just think they must have some talent, and thats part of what Frank Arnsen is meant to be good at, finding and developing young talent...

Where are your seats? I was thinking of going down for that but i dont know the Emirares at all so i don't know whats good value.

I'm in block 6 on the lower tier. This is usually where the support group Red Action is based, but by the looks of the site not many season ticket holders bought tickets. Lots of seats available, its highly likely they'll go on general sale.

I've sat in 3 of the quandrants, upper and lower. I think the views from most spots are good. Just be careful if you go lower tier you don't get too close. Lower tier is probably best from at least row 10 and above. I've also sat two rows from the very top and the view from there was still good. :)

Bloody hell. Celtic are spending £4.5m on Scott Brown, obviously as a replacement for Lennon. We could've got someone so much better for that amount of money. I striker who can actually score, for example.

Don't know if it has already been posted. But FIFA are stepping in and investigating the West Ham situation.

Bloody hell. Celtic are spending £4.5m on Scott Brown, obviously as a replacement for Lennon. We could've got someone so much better for that amount of money. I striker who can actually score, for example.

he's not the same type of player that Lennon was, he's much more dynamic and exciting, best young player in Scotland (according to the scottish press :p) and don't worry that's just the start of our spending, I expect to see at least another striker to play off of JVoH (rumours suggesting Roy Makaay)

Fields I have alot more respect for you now, Koptalk is an absolute disgrace to Liverpool FC, My father and his friends formed YNWA.tv after Dunc got The S*n to advertise on his site, you should register on http://www.ynwa.tv.

In relation to the anti "S*n" campaign amongst scousers, what was the reaction when Stevie G started serialising his book in their sister paper?

In relation to the anti "S*n" campaign amongst scousers, what was the reaction when Stevie G started serialising his book in their sister paper?

It was a pretty bad reaction among Liverpool supporters, including myself I might add, of course the glory hunters following the club wouldn't give too hoots, but I believe it was somewhat brushed under the carpet due to what he had done for the club.

Which doesn't make it right of course...

But for many reasons that is why I do not have a solid support of Gerrard, But on a lighter noteJamie Carragher is my number one player for Liverpool, and this is just one of the many reasons Why...

Liverpool star comforts woman car-jack victim

May 15 2007

Liverpool Daily Post

LIVERPOOL star Jamie Carragher dashed from his home to help a screaming woman who had been attacked by two men trying to steal her car.

The attempted car-jacking happened near to his luxury detached house in Blundellsands on Tuesday, May 8 at around 6.30am.

The 59-year-old victim, who is believed to be a teacher at a Merseyside high school, screamed as the men dragged her out of her Renault Clio car.

She had been walking her dog in the nearby Key Park before the attack happened.

As she returned to her silver Clio, a Vauxhall Corsa with two men on board, blocked her in.

One man got out of the passenger seat and approached the victim, who had wound her window down, and attempted to steal her car keys from the ignition.

When she refused to let go of the keys, she was assaulted.

The second man joined the first and they pulled the woman from the car and tried to grab the keys, but they fled when the victim began to shout for help.

A Merseyside Police spokeswoman confirmed that Carragher, 29, had comforted the victim following the incident but added he had arrived at the scene too late to see the perpetrators.

The woman later went to hospital for treatment to bruising to her face and arms and was left badly shaken by the incident.

Both offenders are described as white and slim with prominent cheekbones and local accents.

The passenger was aged around 19, 5’ 6” tall, with brown eyes and short dark brown hair. He was wearing a black bomber jacket and black trousers. The driver, who wore a waist-length jacket, was around 23, 5’ 9” tall, with short blond hair.

She is one of my English teachers at Litherland High School, along with Daniel Timothy

Don't know if it has already been posted. But FIFA are stepping in and investigating the West Ham situation.

Blind leading the blind...

Nothing will happen...

ahahahah!

The irony is, despite their millions they have to play a reserve keeper as an emergency striker...

Jose + Chelsea are an absolute joke

Still Hope they beat Man Utd mind :P

The Sun and the News of the World are totally different newspapers, just owned by the same company and marketed as 'sister' papers. Many Liverpool fans boycott the NOTW, many don't have a problem with it. Otherwise, where do you stop? Sky? All of Murdoch's other business interests? It gets a bit silly. For me, and most other Liverpool fans, the problem is with McKenzie, the Sun, and the lies they told. Nothing else.

Will probably get slated for that but oh well.

Well the money ends up in the same coffers and with the same company, that's all. Yes they have different staff to the Sun but then the Sun nowadays is without McKenzie and probably all the hacks they had spewing out shite back then.

Latest exciting developments in the close season:

Mourinho arrested after dog row:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6660485.stm

Jorge Valdano compares Chelsea and Liverpool's brand football to "Shit hanging off a stick" after their Champions League meeting.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=428836&root=europe&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos3&cc=5901

I cannot BELIEVE that I've just seen Chelsea fans moaning on the London regional news that they've only been given 50,000 tickets for the final! They couldn't give them away for the semi, cheeky part time bastards! Say waht you like about Man U but at least they turned up and sold out their allocation!

The Sun and the News of the World are totally different newspapers, just owned by the same company and marketed as 'sister' papers. Many Liverpool fans boycott the NOTW, many don't have a problem with it. Otherwise, where do you stop? Sky? All of Murdoch's other business interests? It gets a bit silly. For me, and most other Liverpool fans, the problem is with McKenzie, the Sun, and the lies they told. Nothing else.

Will probably get slated for that but oh well.

Spot On.

When we had "The Truth" Mosaic at Anfield v Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd round, it was to protest Kelvin Mckenzie's role in the BBC after he came out and said how what he printed that day was true...

Also I think it may of been during the world cup 606 had Kelvin Mckenzie on their panel, people boycotted that..

I do not read the NOTW or the Sun, and will never do and I for one will continue to boycott anything that Kelvin Mckenzie is involved in..Until he says he was wrong

Someone on a Man U forum came up with this:

Jose, wherever you may be,

Ji Sung Park ate your dog for tea,

You won fuck all, you dog is dead,

Why don't you get a cat instead.

Someone on a Man U forum came up with this:

Jose, wherever you may be,

Ji Sung Park ate your dog for tea,

You won fuck all, you dog is dead,

Why don't you get a cat instead.

LOl, thats pretty good. :smile: