NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Yeah Sheffield or Wigan.

Keep the Hammers up.

And Defoe at the Pool would be good, get him playing regularly and I'm sure he'll get plenty of goals.

Always thought their fans were utterly crap to be honest.

I have been to 5 games this season at the Valley and at every game the Charlton fans have been amazing, never stopped singing.

before this season tho m8, they have had a reputation for going silent at times... its only since they got up shit creek, that the fans have been really good... however, fair play to them as the same cant be said for wigans fans who still cant be fucked to get properly behind there team, even when they are in a relegation battle...

Actually I think you're wrong, I been going Charlton for a few years and the fans have always been great when I have been there.

Especially when they was in Division one and the early days of when they were in the premiership.

There are a lot worse fans around the country especially at Highbury Library back in the day.

so who will be the last to go down? i think it will be shefield utd. (replace think with hope)

I'm with you.

I'm so glad we won the title. But, it just had to be this year, didn't it?

They gave me something to smile about, I'll never forget that.

Always thought their fans were utterly crap to be honest.

Not every club can have topless scarf wielding BESTEST FANS IN THE WORLD tbh.

Not every club can have topless scarf wielding BESTEST FANS IN THE WORLD tbh.

Agreed. Arsenal home support is damn awful. :cry:

Agreed. Arsenal home support is damn awful. :cry:

Not really. This season the crowd has been pretty awesome, ie Bolton in the league, and Spurs in the Carling Cup. Two great games with lots of chanting.

There are a lot worse fans around the country especially at Highbury Library back in the day.

To be fair, Highbury wasn't that bad, just the West Stand and Clock End, were diabolical.

meh if you want a silent stadium, visit Celtic Park on SPL matchdays, the atmosphere is atrocius

European nights are another matter though and you'll be hard pressed to find a better atmosphere in the UK for those ;)

I'm just so... lost for words. I feel like crying, it was just so disappointing. I feel hatred towards playoffs in the the side 2nd doesn't go up but the side 5th does. But it's not what you deserve, it's what you get.

I'll be there next season. TID.

Anyone think Owen is going to leave Newcastle in the summer then as this clause seems to be coming into effect where if he doesnt get Champions League football he can leave for around 9 mill?

I'm just so... lost for words. I feel like crying, it was just so disappointing. I feel hatred towards playoffs in the the side 2nd doesn't go up but the side 5th does. But it's not what you deserve, it's what you get.

I'll be there next season. TID.

You arent refering to Exeter City v Oxford are you? i live in exeter and i tell you what it is awesome here at the moment.

SpursKit2_468x414.jpg

New spurs kit! Apparently it is to celebrate their 125th Anniversary and this is what their first ever kit was like...all I can say is:

"ARE YOU BLACKBURN IN DISGUISE?!"

..."ARE YOU BLACKBURN IN DISGUISE?!"

My initial thoughts exactly!

guessing it's just a one off like the Arsenal cranberry shirt was...

.....yeh except the redcurrent shirt looked decent!!!

.....yeh except the redcurrent shirt looked decent!!!

yes except that small detail, its also a shit idea, cos it means teams with both white and blue in their kit have to wear the away kit...

You arent refering to Exeter City v Oxford are you? i live in exeter and i tell you what it is awesome here at the moment.

Yeah I am. It would be awesome to be an Exeter fan at the moment.

I'm disappointed that I'm not going to Wembley anymore, but if teh Dons get there I'll go and see them.

i am tempted to get a ticket for the exeter game but i have always said they were shit so i dont think i will go.

Yeah, they'll probably lose to Morecombe, but then again, I thought Oxford would breeze over them.

*sigh*

My initial thoughts exactly!

Bit of a crap disguise if they are!

We did something similar for our 95/96 kit, except we used the original shirt of Newcastle West End, one of the clubs which joined to form Newcastle United, as our away kit.

d31b0lv.jpg

SpursKit2_468x414.jpg

New spurs kit! Apparently it is to celebrate their 125th Anniversary and this is what their first ever kit was like...all I can say is:

Its only their 3rd kit meaning it will hard get worn at all.