N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao ur dad got PWNED!!!

You think calling someone a 'murdering scouse bastard' is funny? You fucking piece of shit. I thought we'd all agreed that this sort of stuff was unacceptable and down to a small minority of idiots from both clubs. Yet you go and spout shit like that. You know what, I hope you fucking die a very painful death you fucking c**t, the world doesn't need people like you :mad:

The only people who seem to be coming up with any sense in this thread, are myself, Fields and Ramar..

The rest of you are glory hunting cock fiends who jump the bandwagon every season or so, we have someone that hates scousers so badly it's actually quite funny, yet sad.

I'm not going to waste my time in this Man Utd Fans v Liverpool fans argument, with you hob because I know how the rivalry works, and No offence but you live in Pompey 100's of Miles away from both cities, you have been to very few games in your life time, and by the sounds of things you seem have jumped the "Anti Scouse Mancunian Band Wagon". Just to try and convince yourself "You are Really a Man Utd Supporter"

You have your scum bags, we have our scum bags, any person with experience of a Liverpool FC V Man Utd Game knows how they work, it seems to me that you are dillusional in this matter.

Here is an example on youtube, of Man Utd Fans singing about Michael Sheilds, just for comparison purposes of course

However you can search you tube for many sickening Liverpool songs as well, just as you find alot more of Man Utd.

I can search night and day and find 100's of articles about us and 100's of articles about Utd, and about how bad both clubs are, but I won't.

Face it we are both as bad as eachother

Hob you know very little about football, and it seems your desire to hate Scousers is much bigger, than your love for your club.

Why don't you go try supporting your club in more tasteful ways?

Anyway, In other news the Champion's League Final 3rd/4th place play off will be held at Wembley, they are calling it the "FA Cup Final", Huzzah!

ive jumped on the anti scalser bandwagon because i jus happened to be at a game, to experience the type of shit ur fans sang at us first hand

Right, so quite understandably, you don't like getting abuse about Munich, Harold Shipman and whatever. Yet it's OK to call everyone from Liverpool a murderer?

Personally, I hate Manchester United, but only as a football team. It's purely a sporting rivalry. I have a lot of friends who support them, I know a lot of people from Manchester, and you know, I think it's a really great city. I have some great banter about football, but nothing too personal. I think most fans, from both sides, probably feel the same way. Unfortunately there are a few fans like hobbzinio who take the rivaly too far and have a genuine hatred for rival supporters. This is why we get trouble at every Liverpool vs. Man Utd game, and it's sad because it's ruining football for everyone, as well as causing a lot of personal upset. :(

hob, for someone who hates scousers, its rather humourous that you can't actaully spell the word.

Also I've spoken to many people like hob, one example is this guy from Scotland, claimed he was a season ticket holder. Until he said one day he was in a different stand, which obviously gave the game away. Anyway, he always ranted on about two things trophies and hating scousers. I think these are two things people who try to hard to be supporters of Man Utd tend to hold onto.

The only people who seem to be coming up with any sense in this thread, are myself, Fields and Ramar..

And cheers Ant for the compliment. :)

The rest of you are glory hunting cock fiends who jump the bandwagon every season or so...

I stopped reading after that because it's utterly stupid! Some people, maybe, but just to say the rest of us... yep, stupid!

This is a warning for all.

There's too many reported posts and too many mixed-in debate points for me to delete things here. But we'll start deleting posts and dishing out infractions to the next people who flame. Tell your side of the argument, fine, but there's no need to drop in insults and name-calling. Grow up, keep it clean. Right now you're doing little for the world's image of British football hooligans.

Guest Jordan
This is a warning for all.

There's too many reported posts and too many mixed-in debate points for me to delete things here. But we'll start deleting posts and dishing out infractions to the next people who flame. Tell your side of the argument, fine, but there's no need to drop in insults and name-calling. Grow up, keep it clean. Right now you're doing little for the world's image of British football hooligans.

Agreed, my email inbox was filled of post complaints just about this one thread. I don't want to know who started it, but you stop acting like hooligans right now.

Yikes about what just happened in this thread. I knew the Liverpool-Man U rivalry was big, but I didn't expect it to escalate into what it became on here...

I'm disappointed Man U didn't make it into the final, an all-England final would've been great, especially from a neutral point. But if the rivalry between the two is as bad to where there's conflict outside the ground, what would probably go down in Athens had United got through does not bear thinking about...

grow up, i have never claimed to be a season ticket holder, but definetly plan to be 1 day wen i can drive up there :) and ur comparison is funny to me... if u actually knew me, u wud never had made such a statement to defend ur boyfriends but thats cool...

why is it so hard to accept that there is some1 who isnt from manchester who has genuine support for his team and feels genuine dislike thru rivarly towards liverpool?

Firstly I should grow up? By your profile I can see I'm older than you and have acted more maturely in this topic. The fact you return my comment with an attempted insult proves that.

And as for why its hard to accept, I'll tell you why. You live no near Manchester or Liverpool you can't understand the local rivalry, you can't. The same way I don't fully feel the effects of Arsenal vs Tottenham rivalry. Because Ant is from Liverpool he'll feel the rivalry, its local pride, when your down south and your teams up north how can you feel local pride.

And yeah, lets cut the flaming down. We can have a debate on rivalry without having to flame each other.

Stop with all the arguing. Blimey guys now im a big football fan have been all my life but I hate all these silly petty arguments fans have. Fair enough there is always going to be rivalry between fans but save it for when you are at matches. Whats the point on a forum. There is none, just support your teams and be done with it.

Was gutted about United last night, in a way im glad I was stuck at work and didnt get to see it. Oh well. Just need to tie up the league and then prepare for wembley!

I'm gonna miss watching Cup Finals from a neutral point soon.

Man U to win League and FA Cup.

If Liverpool lose to Milan, I will be disappointed an English team lost the final again, but quite pleased Milan won.

What?

Glad Milan won what is that all about. Liverpool to conquer the world.

Frank Lampard is the chief suspect in the Jose Reina robbery investigation. Nobody can account for his whereabouts Tuesday night. :D

I reckon it's Cech! He's admitted to having a "sleepless night" on Tuesday... :shock:

What?

Glad Milan won what is that all about. Liverpool to conquer the world.

I do follow AC Milan, and like to see them do well, even if it means beating Liverpool in the CL Final. Although I will be rooting for Liverpool to make another English victory.

The rest of you are glory hunting cock fiends who jump the bandwagon every season or so, we have someone that hates scousers so badly it's actually quite funny, yet sad.

Oh thanks! :wink:

Frank Lampard is the chief suspect in the Jose Reina robbery investigation. Nobody can account for his whereabouts Tuesday night. :D

Brilliant, and only the... oh, let's see, 15th time I've heard it today. Along with that 3rd place play off one. Heh, still fucking hilarious though :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!