NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

There were LOADS of class goals this weekend mate......

Very happy with the Chelsea score......especially considering we had so many players out.

And there were a couple more last night down at Bramall Lane.

Well done to Baros, grabbing his first goal of the season, and to Petrov, his first goal for Villa. :yay:

Oh, and I suppose congrats to Stephen Quinn, his first ever goal for Sheffield United, ::shrug:

I reckon nobody here watched it, but it was a class game, end-to-end stuff and a lot of fantastic play from both sides, neither side deserved to have lost!

But, Stuart Taylor might be out for a while, and we might have to bring in our reserves 'keeper.

i wished it was a win for villa

So did I, but after seeing the game (12:55am repeat) I was pleased with the result. I hope we can start winning some more games, we've drawn far too many now, and it has to stop.

well surely it beats losing games, which is what was happening under O'Leary :)

well surely it beats losing games, which is what was happening under O'Leary :)

2005-06

P: 38 W: 10 D: 12 L: 16 GF: 42 GA: 55 GD: -13 PTS: 42

2006-07

P: 16 W: 5 D: 10 L: 2 GF: 21 GA: 17 GD: +4 PTS: 25

S'pose you're right. :smile:

Oh my, the relief! I was saying to myself "if Adebayor misses this one as well I well officially hate him for good!" but now i love him again :wink:

It would appear since I slagged off Adebayor, he has become some what of a better player. Now for him to score against Pompey and start turning up the heat.

very very bad game, it was like amature football to be honest, ende up p[laying pro-evo half way through the first half. second half was still poor.

even though arsenal contralled the game, didnt deserve to win. and adubayor is quite a bad player, cant beleive how shite he is.

big load off my chest.

It would appear since I slagged off Adebayor, he has become some what of a better player. Now for him to score against Pompey and start turning up the heat.

Yeah. I'm really looking forward to the Portsmouth match. It's been a great week for results, and to beat pompey will be a massive boost, and it'll be nice to see Kanu and Campbell at the Emirates. They should get a positive reception really, they both contributed a lot for the club and didn't leave in a negative way *cough cashley*.

Yes Matty Taylor, you scored an immense goal against Everton and I loved you for it as you're in my two fantasy teams but PLEASE don't do it again on Saturday :heh:

Chim-Chimney

Chim-Chim Cha-roo!

Who needs sol campbell

When we've got Djourou!!

Looking forward to tomorrow, not looking forward to trying to buy one of those framed pictures of the final day at highbury for my brother for christmas. Either I ask them to keep it until after the game, just try my luck after, or buy it and pray I don't ruin it during the match.

Champions League - Last 16

All first leg ties to be played week of 20th/21st February

Porto v Chelsea

Celtic v Milan

PSV Eindhoven v Arsenal

Lille v Manchester United

Roma v Lyon

Barcelona v Liverpool :heh:

Real Madrid v Bayern Munich

Internazionale v Valencia

Edit:

UEFA Cup - Last 32

First leg ties to be played week of February 14th/15th

Feyenoord v Tottenham Hotspur

Bayer Leverkusen v Blackburn Rovers

Hapoel Tel-Aviv v Rangers

Zulte Wargem v Newcastle

Fucking Barca, at-least we will be at home in the second leg, anfield will be buzzing.

Well I can't complain about our draw but then i'm not going to go saying 'we've got the easiest' and all that crap, as no game in the CL now is going to be easy.

Yikes. Celtic versus Milan. My fav. Italian side vs. my 2nd fav. Scottish side. Don't know who I'm going to root for... :hmm:

Another win, 3-0 against Stoke, 9 straight home wins \o/ Into the playoffs and we scored 3 times against a team who hadnt conceeded in the previous 7 games .\o/

Arsenal deserved a draw today. Only the brief spell of brilliance in which we got our two goals, was worth watching. We were poor, and too many players never turned up, Cesc Fabregas was awful today.

Adebayor shut me up some more, which is great. Clichy and Walcott were also very good. Toure and Djourou were solid also.

liverpool are slowly crawling up the table alond with arsenal. finally they found good momentum. still think arsenal will not finish in the top 4 come the end.

Im sure Arsenal will see a top four finish. Probably fourth, I dont think the other teams that are challenging to make a break through this season will have the legs to make it to May and still be up there. It would be a real shake up for the league if Portsmouth or Villa managed it.

Is it worth dreaming that the Pool still have a chance of catching the top two? Benitez keeps saying of how he did it with Valencia, but I dont think this is the season for the Reds. I think third should be the realistic target and try to get atleast one cup in the cabinet.