N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Hope Arsenal beat Everton tomorrow, I'm predicting a 3-1 win for the gooners.

The game is indeed gonna be interesting....I reckon both sides are gonna cancel themselves out...but I can see United nicking the win as well.

As soon as both matches ended, i couldn't help but laugh at your earlier predictions. Unlucky, man. :)

The United win was excellent. I would have been pleased with a 1-0 or a 2-0 against Bolton, but to score four, with Rooney grabbing three, and the bonus of a clean sheet, against a team like Bolton, it exceeded my expectations. I always get a bit nervous while playing Bolton. Especially away.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man its so frustrating sometimes!!!! If Arsenal want a realistic chance of winning the title then its these kind of games that we've got to win...and right now I think its a two horse race between Chelski and United.

We just can't match them for consistency. I think we'll probably finish 3rd this season, since we can't seem to beat teams that play physically like the Evertons, Boltons etc.

EDIT: You shut up linky boy!!!!:red: :red: :smile:

woot Hearts and Rangers draw, Celtic can go 10 points clear at the top with a win tomorrow :)

and on a side note the Hearts players are safe for another week :)

the chairman threatened to sell the whole squad if they lost to Dunfermline :D

Back from the game, I think Stocka will agree there were two different Arsenal teams today. First half, the team that was scared to shoot, second half the team that would shoot but couldn't hit the target. Frustrating afternoon with many chances missed, and some not bad, but not brilliant performances by some players. We deserved to beat Everton, they didn't really play football, they just hoofed it all day long. Don't take your chances, you aren't going to win. Simple as.

Bought a swish retro jacket, so I'm happy. Shame we didn't win really. Great atmosphere in the stadium today, a lot louder than what Highbury use to be which is pleasing.

woot Hearts and Rangers draw, Celtic can go 10 points clear at the top with a win tomorrow :)

and on a side note the Hearts players are safe for another week :)

the chairman threatened to sell the whole squad if they lost to Dunfermline :D

He said if they would be sold if they didn't win...and they didnt :o

We've dropped 6 points from three 1-1 home games that we essentially should have to win if we are to have a chance of winning the title. The performance wasn't exactly bad however, it's just we really struggle once we let in that first goal.

Yeah Ramar the atmosphere was an improvement today, although it needs to be like that all the time. Out of around 50,000 fans not enough get behind the team when they most need it, when we're NOT winning. I also get sick of it when people shout and moan when Henry does something minor wrong, I mean come on bear in mind how much he's done since he's joined us ffs

I also get sick of it when people shout and moan when Henry does something minor wrong, I mean come on bear in mind how much he's done since he's joined us ffs

I was thinking the exact same thing when everyone moaned when he missed controlled it. Though to be fair henry didn't have that good of a game yesterday.