N-Europe

Matt-IGN leaving Wii channel?

Smowza

that was a great prank on whoever's part that knew he was still logged in. I still dont understand why people hate Matt just because Nintendo (not Matt) decided that the Wii will be relatively underpowered. He tells it like it is, good or bad. Plus he's clearly banging Perrin Kaplan, which should prove his loyalty to Nintendo

that was a great prank on whoever's part that knew he was still logged in. I still dont understand why people hate Matt just because Nintendo (not Matt) decided that the Wii will be relatively underpowered. He tells it like it is, good or bad. Plus he's clearly banging Perrin Kaplan, which should prove his loyalty to Nintendo

I feel like heaving:(

Plus he's clearly banging Perrin Kaplan, which should prove his loyalty to Nintendo

I presumed this aswell from that interview they had at E3.

And the bitch had the liberty to say 'hi' to his newly born daughter.

Guest Stefkov

Not that i care but i went down that page, and where the blinkin hell does he say anything about leaving?

Strange, but I don't really care. I was finding Bozon more interesting to read nowadays anyways.

Bozon is ridiculously boring, he may be informative to the general noob, but he has no interesting opinions on anything, Matt is a very intelligent, funny and genuinely interesting guy, and he's pretty much the only reason I go on IGN at all.

Bozon is ridiculously boring, he may be informative to the general noob, but he has no interesting opinions on anything, Matt is a very intelligent, funny and genuinely interesting guy, and he's pretty much the only reason I go on IGN at all.

He's the reason I haven't been on IGN for months!

*each to their own*

I'm with Jordan and co. Couldn't care less if Matt left. I've never seen a journalist that thinks he has such control over the games industry or that his opinion is as good as truth. Bozon is a lot more down to earth and less fucking pretentious!

I completly agree.

Edit:

Wow. I just read peer's post... wow.

Guest Stefkov

well that explains it all then, i'm so glad i know that it was just a joke, that some guy who gets to play games before loads of peopel was nearly gonna leave is job. nearly made me cry.

seriously who gives a shit?