NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

Things that have happend since Duke Nukem Forever was announced.

For people who aren't in the know, DNF was announced back in 1997. It's apparently gunna be done by the end of the year (ahahhaha). Heres a list of games/movies/popular culture/wars etc that have taken as long as or less than the development time of DNF.

Great stuff.

http://duke.a-13.net/

Jordan and I had a few roffles, and we thought you lot would too. There's some really, really funny stuff here.

Pop Culture:

* Britney Spears' entire musical career as a pop star has taken place during Duke Nukem Forever's development.

Are they actually still making the game? I bet it was just an April Fool's joke or something, which is why it has "Forever" in the title :heh:

Some of those are pretty funny.I don't think it will be out this year though.If it is though, it's some bonus they're gonna get.

This list gave me a good overview how long it really was. I didn't really picture it that long.

It seems Forever is a fitting name for the title. If they only knew the fate of their project they probably had called it Year One and released it in 1998. :D

Jordan and I had a few roffles, and we thought you lot would too. There's some really, really funny stuff here.

Pop Culture:

* Britney Spears' entire musical career as a pop star has taken place during Duke Nukem Forever's development.

That is not true. Britney is working on a new album! :smile:

That is not true. Britney is working on a new album! :smile:

Yeah, but they're still developing the game, are they not?;)

Things that have taken less time:

Science & Technology:

* The Wright brothers designed and flew the first airplane.

* The theory of General Relativity.

* The United States' entire program to put a man on the moon, from Kennedy's challenge to the landing.

lol.

When it comes out, and is terrible, they will be lucky to get jobs as dish washers.

Bullet Time existed in games before the Matrix movies and the Max Payne games, I've played old 2D shooters with it etc.

it won't be. it's going to be a huge steaming crock of shit and you know it.

and imma laugh at them if it fails. but when you think about it, how far technology has come in 10 years. its gonna be different.

The reason it's taken so long is because the probaly have to keep restarting the prodject everything a new operatting system or console has came out.

Sign in to follow this