NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Katanas

I am looking for a birthday present for my bro and was wondering where would be the best place to get him a katana/katanas. I know a few of you have them.

Thanks in advance.

Im against possetion of knives, but only in public places, my mate got threatened at knivepoint for his phone a couple of wqeeks back, and so did a couple of others, all by different people

Knives look cool on your mantlepiece, tried ebay?

What about the whole knife amnesty that ye guys have in the UK at the moment? Do swords come under that amnesty as well?

What about the whole knife amnesty that ye guys have in the UK at the moment? Do swords come under that amnesty as well?

Swords arent allowed in broad daylight. swords are allowed if you're over 18. display purposes.

Fuck the amnesty, I have knives and I aint giving them up just cuz BBC are scaremongering by reporting on more knife crimes than they used to. Why not have an amnesty on screwdrivers and hammers while were at it? I'd love a katana, thanks for the link.

All I have to say is a three letter abbreviation: WTF? :shock: :wtf:

Penis envy.

Are blades-uk.com any good, as it has a lovely tanto, Kawasaki, katana set, which would look fab on my cabnet, have been meaning to order a set for ages, but havn't had the spare money to do so yet.

What i would love would be the Naruto daggers, the ones where you can swing them on your fingers, So cool just no way would i be able to get them. Anybody seen them anyway?

I have a blunt one from ebay... it looks quite nice, obviously can't cut a thing, and is slightly poor quality...

However, it was only about £15, so I guess you get what you pay for.

Yeah... Kunai Knives! They're cool. I don't think real throwing knives look anything like that though. The ring on the end can't be practical for aerodynamics :D

Katanas are cool. I would never buy one unless I was rich and wasting money didn't matter.

I have this old sword, I don't know much about it, it was my grandads, a friend told me it's a slashing sword or something, it has decoration along the blade, though most has faded, it has stabby bit at the end, were both side of the balde can be sharpened, I'll post a pic of it when I put some more credit on my phone.

sasukecosplay9jv.jpg

These ones???

Yeah, I doubt i will find any where in Glasgow that has them, i couldn't find them on bladesunlimted either

Sweat, are they working replica's (do they fire pellets/bb's). I have a nice m92 berreta replica, full metal, (airsoft pistol), has annoying trade marks on the side, but it's overall look, feel and performance make up for it.

Sweat, are they working replica's (do they fire pellets/bb's). I have a nice m92 berreta replica, full metal, (airsoft pistol), has annoying trade marks on the side, but it's overall look, feel and performance make up for it.

Theres a japanese online store called poseidon that do working replica anime guns. Gunsunlimited do a Socom, WITH silencer AND laser

PST-M23-TMMK23SOCOM.jpg

lol, my m8's getting a socom soon.

Edit:Is that the tokyo marui one?

Oh man, there's a dude that goes to a Sunday market nearby, that has a whole set of the things. Often thought about picking one up, though I haven't dared asked how much they were, I'd probably get a shock. Beautiful things they are, the markings on the handle.. Spose it's an idea for a B-day prezzie.

"So, what did you get for your 18th?"

"Well i got a friggin 3 foot long blade of destruction"

Here in the city mall there is a shop that sell all kinds of swords. For collection and recreational use. They have famous swords from movies too like LOTR, my Mom wants the Arragon's, Frodo's, and the Witch King's sword just cause LOTR is her fave movie. They sell the Katana's in a chest like box, very beautiful and elegant.:heart:

I have a Katana, i'll have to get a picture taken later :).

Sign in to follow this