Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

20% off at HMV.co.uk on Thursday 8 June

Locky

HMV are doing a special offer on Thursday 8 June where you can get 20% off if you use this code at the checkout: ZC3962

Here are the terms and conditions for this offer:

HMV 20% Off -Time Specific Offer

* The 20% discount offer is only valid on Thursday 8th June 2006.

* The 20% discount offer cannot be used with any other promotion, coupon or discount, including the HMV / NUS student discount scheme.

* The 20% discount offer can only be used at time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively.

* Exclusions 1: The 20% discount offer is not valid against purchases of electronic gift cards, gift vouchers, e-gift certificates, event tickets, online digital downloads, nor against cost of any postage/packing and/or gift wrapping charges where applicable.

* Exclusions 2: The 20% discount offer cannot be used to purchase Electronics eg Apple hardware, games consoles, games bundles or any other electronic hardware (e.g. digital music players)

* The 20% discount offer is not transferable/assignable.

* Normal HMV.co.uk terms of purchase and the HMV Standard Returns Policy applies. See online at http://www.hmv.co.uk for details.

(Got this from Hot UK Deals)

I bought Brain Training for £13.59 and Half Life 2:Ep1 for £11.19. Good deals I rekon.

And if anyone's going to be using this code, then you can only use the code once. So make sure you bulk buy if you might want stuff later.

Thanks Locky :)

Does anyone know if all items ordered together are shipped together? I only ask as I was thinking or ordering Twilight Princess, but of course I dont want my order for Resident Evil 4 to be shipped in November!

Thanks Locky :)

Does anyone know if all items ordered together are shipped together? I only ask as I was thinking or ordering Twilight Princess, but of course I dont want my order for Resident Evil 4 to be shipped in November!

They only ship what they've got obviously. So you would get your Resi4 shipped, and TP will be pre-ordered but they won't charge you for it until it's shipped in November (the discount price will stay aswell).

Merci, I got Brain Training and Asoka for £15.98 :D

Apparantly it will take 2 to 5 days F_L, thats if you did the standard free deliverly.

Yaaaaaaaay. Cheers, dude. I'm well excited about this. I'm hoping to impress my Mum and my girlfriend with Brain Training, and i think they'll really enjoy it.

I've got this when i check my order status:

Some / all items have been placed on special order with our suppliers.

Bearing in mind that i ordered the New Super Mario Bros and Brain Training. This means that both are unavailable, right? Because Super Mario Bros has yet to be released and because Brain Training probably sold out through the pre-orders?