NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

The Legend of Zelda

I have managed to track down the cartoon series of Zelda for all you die hard fans of it! All thirteen episodes are here!

Episode 1 - The Ringer

Ganon disguises himself as a wizard as a distraction for the Triforce of Wisdom's capture.

Episode 2 - Cold Spells

Link pretends to be sick to avoid doing any chores. Spryte uses her magic to perform these tasks but then Ganon turns the magic evil which creates a diversion for him to steal the Trifore of Wisdom. With the two pieces of Triforce, can anyone stop Ganon?

Episode 3 - The White Knight

The Prince of Arcadia comes to Hyrule in search of adventure and the worlds beauty. He claims that Zelda is that beauty, Link is not amused. When a Zora captures Zelda, will it be Prince or will it be Link to be the hero?

Episode 4 - Kiss 'N Tell

Link has been transformed into a frog-man and with Zelda captured, who is left to set things right? Link needs a princesses kiss... easier said than done!

Episode 5 - Sing For The Unicorn

Ganon kidnaps King Harkinian with the aid of a unicorn. Link and Zelda must try to rescue the king of Hyrule while discovering the mystery of the unicorn and its true owner.

Episode 6 - That Sinking Feeling

With the power of a cursed magnet, Ganon can draw the overworld of Hyrule underground into his domain. Link must stop Ganon before he sinks all of Hyrule.

Episode 7 - Doppelganger

With the help of a magic mirror, an evil clone of Zelda is created to seduce Link. Will Link find the real Zelda?

Episode 8 - Underworld Connections

After some night time blues, Link and Zelda watch as Vires blow the Triforce of Wisdom into three peices and then make off with them. Link manages to get one piece but can they retrieve the other two before Ganon works his evil magic?

Episode 9 - Stinging A Stinger

After saving a little old man from thieves, Link is given a valueable sword as a reward. Link eventually learns that his new sword is a fake and that the old man he rescued has his sword and that he set him up. How long will it take for Link to retrieve his sword and protect Hyrule as well?

Episode 10 - A Hitch In The Works

Its spring cleaning time in Hyrule and Link is forced to do the chores! Link meets a homemade assistant to help with the work made by an old man named Doef. After a mechanical Ganon kidnaps Zelda and controls her with a necklace to marry him! Can Link stop the ceremony in time?

Episode 11 - Fairies In The Spring

The king of Hyrule decides to open a pool for the entertainment of the country. The only problem is the fact that it seems to be infested with monsters. Can Link solve this mystery?

Episode 12 - The Missing Link

In a battle with Ganon, Link's body is stolen while his soul is free to roam. WIll Link and Zelda be able to retrieve the brave warriors body?

Episode 13 - The Moblins Are Revolting

Upon a Triforce capture, the Goriyas and Moblins get into a scuffle and end up failing their mission. They become angry of Ganon's unfairness, trap him, and unleash their fury on Hyrule.

I used to watch this on breakfast tv, man it is so cheesy. I still want to buy the dvd though just for the memories.

Its cheesy but still Zelda, it's quite hilarious. Only watched The Ringer.

I've uploaded the complete series via links and each has a description.

Hows the quality and whats the file format?

EDIT: Nevermind, just realised its on Youtube.

Excuuuuse me, princess!

These cartoons seemed so much better in my childhood. :(

I found these a while ago,some where funny but it was pretty cheesy.

I remember Rapunzel sent me those on dvd awhile back. Still have them, lovely lass.

Excuuuuse me, princess!

Such a cool line, I might have to sit through youtube and watch them again sometime.

Such a cool line, I might have to sit through youtube and watch them again sometime.

I think you're confusing Cool with Lame.

Nice find, thanks.

I never saw them on tv but heard many bad things about it so I'll definitely have to watch them.

By the way I discovered a useful website for downloading videos from youtube:

http://www.keepvid.com

Nice find, thanks.

I never saw them on tv but heard many bad things about it so I'll definitely have to watch them.

By the way I discovered a useful website for downloading videos from youtube:

http://www.keepvid.com

'Tis OK, and thanks for that downloading site.

Does he say "excuuuuse me princess" in every epsiode?

Yep, I think so. You have just witnessed the thing that almost killed Zelda.

Sign in to follow this