NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

My Night as a Pirate (YARRRRRR) *56k warning

For our course night out, a few of us decided to dress up as pirates or sailors. I was a little disappointed that not many of us turned up that night, but that was due to a large fallout between mates. Still, my girlfriend, flatmates and other awesome folk provided enough entertainment! Great night out.

Here i am, avec un mean pose:

dsc000010lx.jpg

Next up is my mate Alistair. He dressed up as a sailor. Unfortunately, he's been super lazy this year and is not coming back next year, due to failing the majority of his assignments. I really wished he tried harder.

dsc000020iq.jpg

Here is my best mate from my course. Her name is Cerys, and she's awesome. Despite her name, she is not Welsh.

dsc000063il.jpg

This is Cerys's flatmate, Steph. She's cool. We've really only started getting to know each other over the last few months, but she's awesome. We generally just talk about stuff like fun house or old children's tv.

dsc000045iw.jpg

The moment you've all been waiting for...me and my girlie. Some of her know her name, but for those who don't, she's called Rebecca. She looks quite awesome in this picture. Great outfit, great woman.

dsc000035gn.jpg

Another good one of me and becky.

dsc000089sg.jpg

This is a fantastic picture of my flatmate Ben and Cerys. Ben looks absolutely amazing as a pirate, and he really put a lot of effort in. Awesome guy and a great friend. Plus, he only lives in Cardiff, so will be seeing him lots over the summer.

dsc000140aw1.jpg

I love this next picture. Here is my flatmate Maike on the right with Cerys. Maike is lovely and this is one of the only good pictures i have of her.

dsc000092jj.jpg

Me and Cerys getting our leg over. ;)

There were 6 cameras on us at once, and this isn't one of the better ones. I'll replace this with a better pic when i find it.

dsc000112bc.jpg

Another picture with Cerys (she's everyone, isn't she?!) and Alistair.

dsc000071hd.jpg

A good shot of everyone. Well, almost everyone. Laura, who's taking the photos, isn't in these pictures. She's in a later one though.

dsc000168ia.jpg

Hahaha, becky looks funny in this picture. We're all the way at the back of the bus when this shot was taken. Quite funny. Ben looks demented.

dsc000172xy.jpg

Again, there was more than one camera shot when this was taken. Hence why we're all looking elsewhere. Still a good piccie though. We're now at the honeyclub which is in town. Quite a nice club.

dsc000183mr.jpg

Another funny one. Becky looks pissed already, and i'm like "wtf" at the camera.

dsc000217ka.jpg

Cerys looks fab in this one.

dsc000196qr.jpg

Here is my flatmate Lauriane on the right, with Maike in the middle, and Marie on the left. Lauriane and Marie are french and are leaving for France next week. I'm really going to miss them. :'(

dsc000248cy.jpg

This is Marie, Ollie and Maike. Marie looks lovely.

dsc000252jc.jpg

I don't know Ollie that well, but i know that this picture makes him look good.

dsc000269cb.jpg

Here's a nice one of Lauriane and Maike. I don't have many pics of these two, unfortunately. I'm so glad that this is a good shot though.

dsc000280av.jpg

Here's Ben and James. Coursemates. James is a lovely bloke and he's probably Ben's best mate on his course.

dsc000303kw.jpg

Nothing needs to be said about this one. :D

dsc000337jp.jpg

A great group shot of everyone (bar laura).

dsc000325ob.jpg

This is my coursemate Claire, with Alistair.

dsc000501aw.jpg

Finally, the elusive Laura is in this one. On the right, with her flatmates.

dsc000549oy.jpg

Another one of Laura's housemates.

dsc000563fv.jpg

This is Simmy, she's on my course.

dsc000580ie.jpg

Not a great shot, but still, it shows she was there.

That's it folks. Bearing in mind that this is all off the one camera. There were 7 of us with cameras, so there are lots more photos. I just hope you enjoy these photos. I sure as hell do.

haha looks like a great night dude that alistar looks stoned on all his pics hehe

is honeycomb in newport? not heard of that place

haha looks like a great night dude that alistar looks stoned on all his pics hehe

is honeycomb in newport? not heard of that place

This is still in Brighton. I haven't come home yet. ;)

Alistair and Ben both look stones. :D

Man talk about a lot of pictures :shock: Looked like a really fun night you had,good shots aswell!

dsc000010lx.jpg

LMAO! Gentlemen, you will all remember this as the day you NEARLY caught Captain Jack Sparraaa

Lmfao, we met another group of pirates that night!

One had a t-shirt that said on the front "why are pirates called pirates?"

On the back, it said "because they ARRR!"

Me and Ben kept talking to them when they walked past and Hi-fived them.

Haha, looks like a brilliant night out.

Also, why are Cery's legs so shiny?

She had some sort of tights on. I couldn't believe it either. Was stroking her legs all evening.

=( yar i wanna be a pirate..

And i wont have peg legs because i've been in an accident, i'l have peg legs because my father was a tree! (I love family guy..)

Here i am, avec un mean pose:

I'm sorry, as much as you know I love you, but what country considers that a mean pose? I'm seeing a Peedo outside a little girl's school kinda grin. ;)

She had some sort of tights on. I couldn't believe it either. Was stroking her legs all evening.

And how did the missus take that? :o did she join in?

I'm sorry, as much as you know I love you, but what country considers that a mean pose? I'm seeing a Peedo outside a little girl's school kinda grin. ;)[/Quote]

Arrright, a freaky pose then. ;) Demented, maybe?

We all took part in some leg stroking action.

No, but I heard that when they went home him and Beckie had a good "Rogering". ;)

No, but I heard that when they went home him and Beckie had a good "Rogering". ;)

Given more DBR than a Cabin boy on the Black Pearl.

Trust you two to lower the tone. :p

Cerys got very drunk that night. A few of us got a taxi back home that night and we all sat in the back singing In the Jungle, after i promptly started singing the "a wimba way a wimba way" part.

Was sooo funny. The taxi driver was laughing as he drove us home. We gave him a quid extra tip for putting up with us.

That was half the fun.

The other half was getting Cerys back to her flat, which meant 4 of us manouvering her down a path and up 2 flights of stairs!

Then, we had to take Ben back to our flat, as he was also drunk.

Pirates and Kronenbourg, a great combination! Thinkin' of do the pirate thing at Download. Because Pirates are cool, anyone who thinks they arent isnt.

Trust you two to lower the tone. :p

You were dressed up as pirates, famed for raping, looting, pillaging etc etc.

What did j00 expect?

You were dressed up as pirates, famed for raping, looting, pillaging etc etc.

What did j00 expect?

YArrrr. That be true.

Hahaha, looks like a great night out Linky my boy! Love the pics! Yarrr!! ye make a good pirate.

Arrrr..., i be wanting to be a pirate now.

me and me shipmates at school sometimes 'ave a talk like a pirate day, arrr...

it be great fun, me 'arties!

lol more pics looks like you guys had fun hmm i should have a party like that lol

Sign in to follow this