N-Europe

Eurovision 2006

KingOfHyrule

Who's your favourite? Who do you think will come out tops? Obviously Ireland is my favourite but I don't think Brian can save us from the drought we've suffered. It's not a bad song, but the likes of Sweden and Finland are more likely to score higher. Ah well, always next year.

The good thing about being Irish but technically in the UK, is we can vote for ourselves - ever wondered why the UK gives so many votes to Ireland?? ;) It's all the Paddys voting from the north, I'm sure of it!

Have to say, I don't rate the UK entry this year, not one of your better songs!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINLAND TO WIN!

SUPERB! Finland always bring out music i love!

I have a fiver on them to win!

:awesome:

EDIT: If it's not Finland who win, Greece or Belgium will! I'm sure Belgium got through!

Nope. It doesn't matter anyway, Eurovision is only good for getting a lame song in the European top 10 for one month. Waste of time and money if you ask me.

No-one takes it seriously surely? My family watch it for a laugh and Terry Wogan's jokes and we always want something to go wrong. (quite satan-like that, lol)

Nevermind about Belgium thats one song i thought was a contender to win, now there not in it, thats great!

FINLAND! FINLAND! FINLAND! :bouncy:

I win £60 if they win! Come on guys vote for Finland!

I wish I wasn't Finn so that I could vote for Lordi! I don't think Lordi will win the contest but it'll make it to the top 6. I loved the show! It was amazing. I hoped that Iceland would make it to the final :(

Lordi will be the only reason i watch this, never heard them, but they look a beast, and will really lighten up the contest i think lol

The song rocks, literally.

So do the lead-singers heels!

Finland always seem to bring out music, which reminds me of 80's stadium rock, really catchy choruses! thumping verses! They like dark lyrics as well, very gothic, but really anyone can like the songs!

The Rasmus, HIM, Charon, Lordi! There all fantastic metal rock bands. (well in my opinion).

I LOVE FINLAND! :D

Our idiotic minister of Culture gave that bitch Kate Ryan 60 000 euro of the taxpayer's money to promote that lame song, and now she got stuck. Ha!

[clarkson]Think about how many baby incubators could've been bought with that [/clarkson] ;)

As a Greek, i wish anyone win this contest except Greece!

I cant stand for 1 more year to hear about this lame contest.

Moreover the threw away my favorite basketball team in order the contest to take place in Olymic stadium (closed). Imagine that next year in this stadium will take place the Final Four of Euroligue and if Greece win again, i really doubt that the finals in basketball will take place in Athens.

Viva Finland!!!!!!!

As a Greek, i wish anyone win this contest except Greece!

I cant stand for 1 more year to hear about this lame contest.

Moreover the threw away my favorite basketball team in order the contest to take place in Olymic stadium (closed). Imagine that next year in this stadium will take place the Final Four of Euroligue and if Greece win again, i really doubt that the finals in basketball will take place in Athens.

Viva Finland!!!!!!!

Your entries very good though! I think her voice is pretty original actually. She looks lovely as well. :)

PLEASE vote for Finland, there so different, they have to win! :)

1st, Ireland haven't had a good song since Rock and Roll Kids (note to self, find that song later)

2nd the whole competion hasn't been good in YEARS, i haven't heard a good song come out of it in years and since they started letting the public vote (good idea in theory) they only vote for their "Neighbours"(sp?) rather than the better song.

And Ireland hit a hell of a low when they tried to use a "Popstars" like competion to find our singer *shudder* i don't think they did it this year, but i don't know how this Brian fool got picked, and the song is god awful i bet we will (unfortunatly) end up with less than 10 points with this crap, hope i'm wrong, but i'm prolly not :p

The Rasmus, HIM, Charon, Lordi! There all fantastic metal rock bands. (well in my opinion).

A friendly advice: if you ever come to finland, don't go saying that the rasmus is a metal band. Or if you want to risk getting your ass kicked by some metal maniac(s), go ahead ;)

Well it seems that only music this country can do well is hard rock/heavy. Nothing wrong with that as I like anything that has heavily distorted guitar :D

Speaking of which, someone probably got the guitar amp only to 10 when lordi performed, as the guitars weren't loud enough :p

A friendly advice: if you ever come to finland, don't go saying that the rasmus is a metal band. Or if you want to risk getting your ass kicked by some metal maniac(s), go ahead ;)

Well it seems that only music this country can do well is hard rock/heavy. Nothing wrong with that as I like anything that has heavily distorted guitar :D

Speaking of which, someone probably got the guitar amp only to 10 when lordi performed, as the guitars weren't loud enough :p

I thought that when i wrote it, actually. :grin:

There my fav band, and i suppose they are more pop/rock!

Didn't Finland love em when they were like a Punk/Ska band? I love there earlier stuff as well! There VERY popular in Finland aren't they?

Oh and i like to see your metal maniacs try and kick my ass. ;):hehe: