Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

glad that Lisa got the boot....really didn't like her that much.

I agree with Stocka that the idea of another house is pretty boring. My sister and I just thought "WTF????".

But who knows.....could turn out to be interesting.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think the idea is slightly unfair. That would mean the housemates have done over a month for no reason because the 5 new housemates could win even though they have come in a month or so later!

I'm also slightly confused about the whole thing. The people who go into the new house are liked by the public? Yeah?

So Pete would obviously be one of the first in there?

Oh and Stocka i didn't mean it horribly you just replied after my post saying this:

''Thing is it annoys me when people vote for someone to win because of sympathy (cough* Gareth Gates put on stutter *cough)''

and i was just saying that i like him in general and it's not about his tourettes! :hehe:

Nikki is catching up on Pete to win! by the way!

Oh and Stocka i didn't mean it horribly you just replied after my post saying this:

''Thing is it annoys me when people vote for someone to win because of sympathy (cough* Gareth Gates put on stutter *cough)''

and i was just saying that i like him in general and it's not about his tourettes! :hehe:

Yeah I wasn't talking about you in particular.

Well, I for one love the idea! Five whole more housmates! Hooray, can't wait til next Friday. Hope they have likable people.

And also, I presume people will vote who to go into the new house between the people who are up for nomination next week, and they will think they're going but they don't! So, thinking like htta then won't it most likly be Nikki going to the new house? I hope so!

Na that would be her selling point really, different from the rest. Leave them be.

But damn talk about contradict yourself....they all cave in when the £££ signs are shown.

Is it wrong that i really like Niki ?

Oh my im loving the whole next door thing, although did someone spill something on asleyne's dress so she had to quickly grab something to wear which turned out to be a scarf? jesus woman, your bad boys are all over the place.

Damn whats up with that PVC woman, there must have been others better than her surely ?.... damn.

The new Scouser girl is alright, except for her accent (no offence meant to any liverpool ladies on the boards)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!