N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaa that was quality :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing who they put in tommorow night.

I've heard two version about who they're going to be putting in, although I'm fairly sure it'll be two people.

Anywho, some say that there are going to be African twins going in :wtf:

However, others claim that two former housemates are going in.

Either way, the main aim of the new people will be to disrupt the cosey coupley atmosphere that has set in.

BB was joke last night!!! Coudn't stop laughing!!

I hope that the two new people are actually "new", not former housemates or anything. I want them to disrupt the whole atmosphere of the house and break up this lovey dovey feeling in the house. Maybe someone to start beef with sezar....he's way too cocky for my liking. :angry:

And maybe someone for poor old Nikki to sleep with as well???:grin:

I hope that the two new people are actually "new", not former housemates or anything. I want them to disrupt the whole atmosphere of the house and break up this lovey dovey feeling in the house. Maybe someone to start beef with sezar....he's way too cocky for my liking. :angry:

Yeah, I did like Sezar but when I listened to him last night boasting about himself to BB and why he believes Imogen loves him made me lose a lot of respect for him.

I think Grace is pretty fit. Definately got the best bod.

Lisa= doesn't really do it for me.

Imogen= not fit, more beautiful, just how sezar described her.

Nikki= way too skinny...but very funny indeed. Pisses me off when she moans though.

Leah= mother figure. no way do I find her attractive in any sort of way.

Just thought I'd post how fit the ladies of BB are IMO.

What do you lot think of them??

Yeah i think Grace is good looking but i have gone off her lately in the way she's been acting.

Lisa doesnt do it for me, although i do like her.

Lea, ermm no.

Nikki, i really like her, think she is well funny and innocent with it (or perhaps just thick) but i do agree she is far too thin but she did suffer from anorexior quite bad.

For me it's all about Imogen, I think she is a little hottie. Beautiful face.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Imogen that hot? I don't mean that in a superior complex 'I FUCK 9 SUPER MODELS A DAY' kind of way, but I genuinely don't think she's that atttractive. She's definitely not ugly, and she has some nice facial features, but her nose reminds me of a pig's snout. When I see her, I see a pig. A nice pig that doesn't like to go near the mud too much. I think I see her as a pig of royalty, the kind of pig that would dine with the queen pig.

I probably have problems tbh.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Imogen that hot? I don't mean that in a superior complex 'I FUCK 9 SUPER MODELS A DAY' kind of way, but I genuinely don't think she's that atttractive. She's definitely not ugly, and she has some nice facial features, but her nose reminds me of a pig's snout. When I see her, I see a pig. A nice pig that doesn't like to go near the mud too much. I think I see her as a pig of royalty, the kind of pig that would dine with the queen pig.

I find none of the girls attractive at all, actually.

Glad to be different! :)

I know exactly what you mean mate. Her nose is a little piggy, but other then that she is absolutely beautiful. :grin:

I'm loving Sam. The other woman is there to mix up the love side of things - Sam is there to be fun and loud, for weirdo's like me. YAY!

Can't wait for nominations tomorrow, my bets are on:

Sanchez

Grace

Nikki

Up for eviction.

If Grace is up i think the public will vote her out.

Damm right. Anyone who hasn't seen through her dreadful personality and attitude yet is a fool.

Oh and this whole Sam thing is confusing, born a man but now lives life like a woman, yet still has a cock? Aghhh...please normal people.

The new housemates really don't excite me much but at least there's lots of bitching etc. going on to liven it up a bit.

WTF!!! George left??? When was this??? In yesterdays BB?? Cos I couldn't watch that because of the England game!! NOOO. I quite liked George (not in that way:wink: ).

Why are so many housemates leaving the house so goddamn early??? I don't want to see too many new faces, I quite like the group as they are.

BTW, Grace is a fuckin bitch. But she is fit. :heh::nono:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!