N-Europe

NGC magazine

Cheer up people! It's just changing names! It's such a shame that quite a lot of the classic people have left (Geraint, Paul and that editor from ages ago, the one with the shaven head). I bought quite a lot of the N64 games, but bought all the NGC magazines. My favourite feature was the Big Brother one which I believe was in the first NGC magazine. I hope the new Wii mag will be similar to the good old days.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if the current team are staying on? Kittsy and Greener (he's doing freelance though) are the last remaining (I think) from the good old days.

From what they say in the mag, jsut seems like a change of name and overall layout,doesn't mention them moving on.

This edition is crammed with features :)

and a free metroid mega guide.

Tim.. Paul.. Geraint.. Dark Mark.. Jes.. Kittsy.. Jud with his gun obsession :laughing: ..get them all back!!

No way, they all left??...I seem to remember something about Kittsy having an Island named after him, Isle of Kitts or summit...but damnit, they were the legends that made NGC what it was...

No way, they all left??...I seem to remember something about Kittsy having an Island named after him, Isle of Kitts or summit...but damnit, they were the legends that made NGC what it was...

..I'm not sure who is still there to be honest.. but I'd imagine the majority of those I mentioned aren't there anymore.. unfortunately.. grr..

I'd be very surprised if those guys were still there, actually. YOu know why? Because they're all names from the N64 Mag days and it would be surprising if they'd still be there 5/6 years later.

Tim.. Paul.. Geraint.. Dark Mark.. Jes.. Kittsy.. Jud with his gun obsession :laughing: ..get them all back!!

I had no idea that some of those had left...

I knew that a few had, but when did Kittsy, Geraint and Paul leave?

I read it when I was yonger.. my first magazine was when it had Mission Impossible on the cover... issue.. 17?

In that issue, there is a guide for creating cutscene glitches in Goldeneye which me and a friend sent in. Though we stupidly forgot to send our return address so we didn't get a free gift. :(

The front cover says 'and how to blow Natalya out of a window in Goldeneye' - thanks to us!

In a later issue, they published a 'crazy stunts guide' for Super Monkey Ball which I also wrote. Made sure to include my address this time and they gave me two free Gamecube games: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and whichever was the first Bond game.

Needless to say, I love the mag and I'm a subscriber.

When did Geraint leave? He was ace!

My favourite bit from every issue, they seem to have stopped now though.

GRINTENDO - NGC Issue ??

The mini Pikmin does a really bad joke, they all look shifty, then "Do him Mr. Purple." And they devise some brilliant way of removing his head or destroying him.

When did Geraint leave? He was ace!

My favourite bit from every issue, they seem to have stopped now though.

GRINTENDO - NGC Issue ??

The mini Pikmin does a really bad joke, they all look shifty, then "Do him Mr. Purple." And they devise some brilliant way of removing his head or destroying him.

I thought that pikimin joke thing was stupid :heh: