NEurope
Blackfox

World Cup Sweepstakes - last 16 announced! Page 5

damn it i would have gone for this oh well Gaggle has the best team in the world. go T&T.

Trinidad and Tobago? Fanatstic! Living in Scotland, I now have a team I can support that everyone else is as well (two of their players play for Rangers or somthing)! Brazil don't have a prayer!

T049317A.jpg

We will soon rule the world!

Ecuador, what are the chances I get the worst team possible (apart from possibly Toga who I hadn't even heard of before the World Cup)?

I've decided I no longer want to donate £1 into the prize draw :heh:

I may as well put a couple of quid in. There probably should be something for the victor at the end of all this!

The prize fund now has a grand total of £3. Anyone else wanting to donate something?

Well the problem is, we have picked the teams, so Im not gonna put a quid in anymore.

Great Angola... and their also in group D.

Crap.

How do I put money into the fund?

I guess if like 80% of the people want to do it then I'll give out my paypal details, run it from my end.

Everyone has to do it. What happens if the winner is the person hasn't paid his money, slightly unfair.

I guess if like 80% of the people want to do it then I'll give out my paypal details, run it from my end.

Gaggle's already sent me £3, I haven't accepted it though, I would prefer if you kept the money though as I'll be tempted to spend it :heh:

i would love to trade italy for poland DOO IT

(italy was part of the axis power, so a big angry face from me)

Korea eh?

isn't there two Korea teams, so I'm North Korea, right?

well i am disappointed i missed out. so i will have the world xi interesting i might start a thread see ya!!!

Portugal is not too bad, however im still gonna lose as England are gonna win the world cup of course.

Portugal is not too bad, however im still gonna lose as England are gonna win the world cup of course.

hahahaha good one

Ooh, Germany. Now everyone will hate me.

Looks like Moogleviper has raped us all.

Ghana FTW ............

World ranking: 50

Odds: 250/1

Local view: "They will not win the World Cup, and, while they could qualify for the second round, I can't see them getting beyond that." Durosimi Thomas, African football journalist.

Our verdict: Qualifying from their group will be a real success.

Looks like Moogleviper has raped us all.

Don't worry, ill slap him.

Hmm, lets see the satst for T&T -

World ranking: 47

Odds: 1000/1

Local view: "Trinidad & Tobago will light up Germany like no country ever has or ever will. We shall make Fifa and this nation proud." Jack Warner, Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation special adviser.

Our verdict: A fine achievement just to be there. If the Soca Warriors could emulate Jamaica's 1998 effort and win one of their games the country would go into meltdown.