NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Alterego

Bleach! Best character!

Who would you say is the best bleach character?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you say is the best bleach character?

• Kurosaki Ichigo
    • Inoue Orihime
    • Ishida Uuryu
    • Kuchiki Rukia
    • Kon
    • Abara Renji
    • Sado Yasutora (Chad)
    • Urahara Kisuke
    • Other!

Never watched Bleach, so I'm not eligable to vote. I hear it's very very good though, can someone give me a very basic premise?

Well bleach is an animated serise about a 15 year old boy called Ichigo who gains "death god" powers, these are beings, that protect the earth and lost sols from Holows!, whoom they purify after defeting! after being given these powers by another death god the other death god called rukia get arested buy her own kind, fellow death gods and is slung in jail in another dimention called the sole society wich is a big Humungus city! on the other side! and Ichigo sets of on a masive jurny to save her!, acompanied by some of his frieds who also have gained mysterious powers! hope this is okay m8 :)

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Boy see ghosts meets girl soul reaver.

Then I closed Winamp!

>_>

<_<

I think you missed something...

Looks like this pol is going to be prity even! well time will tell! Go renji! lol! :)

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Kuchiki Byakuya for the win!! This guy is so cool;

bleach_byakuya0000.jpg

Btw, there is currently 50 episodes out, but this will of course go on for quite some time longer!

Kuchiki Byakuya for the win!! This guy is so cool;

bleach_byakuya0000.jpg

Btw, there is currently 50 episodes out, but this will of course go on for quite some time longer!

Man that dude is cold! Damn tough though!

Well bleach is an animated serise about a 15 year old boy called Ichigo who gains "death god" powers, these are beings, that protect the earth and lost sols from Holows!, whoom they purify after defeting! after being given these powers by another death god the other death god called rukia get arested buy her own kind, fellow death gods and is slung in jail in another dimention called the sole society wich is a big Humungus city! on the other side! and Ichigo sets of on a masive jurny to save her!, acompanied by some of his frieds who also have gained mysterious powers! hope this is okay m8 :)

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Sounds like a load of old bollocks to me.

Apple shut it! dont talk about bleach like that!!! it aint bollocks trust me!! dont beleive me Watch it!!

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Abara Renji gets my vote

i've missed the last couple of episodes but what i have seem of him he kicks so much ass and get his ass kick also

hehe; manga readers will know we have a very cool Kuchiki Byakuya bit coming up during the execution; I can't wait to see it animated!!

best bleach character....kakashi...*shifty eyes*

na the dude with the bow...I forget his name coz ive only seen a few eps...

Sign in to follow this