NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

congratulations to meik, and with that my very brief round comes to end. i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did :hehe:

Emo, i'll fix that asap!

Can the next round be tomorrow Meik? 3 in a day would be lots to update, and we dont want to exhaust the round too quickly :P

Can the next round be tomorrow Meik? 3 in a day would be lots to update, and we dont want to exhaust the round too quickly :P

Right you are. I shall post my questions tomorrow evening.

Better get your thinking hats on, folks. You won't be able to consult Old Uncle Google for answers to these bad boys.

dammit i miss another round, damn me for celebrating my birthday! oh wait no i had a good time :)

Right, here we go. Ignore my previous comment about google, I got lazy.

I also decided to go multimedia on your ass.

1. The tallest rollercoaster in the world. Name it, and name the theme park that it resides at. Johelian takes the point by correctly naming Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey.

2. Name the movie that this tune is from. Nobody was able to place it - it's actually from Con Air.

3. In Super Metroid, 4 bosses need to be defeated to take the lift to Tourian. Name them all. Zatoichi used his excellent taste in video games to name the 4 bosses - Phantoon, Draygon, Ridley and Kraid.

4. In Halo 2, what two weapons are commonly referred to as the "Noob Combo"? Haver's knowledge of cheap weapon combos (Plasma Pistol and Battle Rifle) earns him a point.

5. In the TV show "24", how many attempts have there been on David Palmer's life? Athriller correctly guessed 3 - Palmer has survived a sniper shot, an explosive device in a mobile phone, and a biological attack on his hand. What a guy!

6. "My Emporer..... i've faaaaaiilled yooooouuuu...!" Name the game this quote is from. Platty obviously enjoyed destroying the first boss in Starfox 64/Lylat Wars, and takes the point.

7. In Diablo 2, what is the name of the Unique Chu-Ko-Nu? Woosel earns a point, and is still bitter at Mephisto for dropping the piece of crap that is the Demon Machine.

8. What TV show had this as it's theme tune? gmac is a self confessed sad, sad man, and got Challenge Anneka straight away. +1 point.

9. In 1739, nearly 500,000 people died in Ireland due to what? Raining_again beat Blackfox to the point with the precise correct answer - the potato famine.

10. What TV show is this screenshot from? Bowser57 used his extensive knowledge of The Sopranos to earn him a point.

Get going.

this as it's theme tune?

9. In 1739, nearly 500,000 people died in Ireland due to what?

Was it famine? Was it?

9. In 1739, nearly 500,000 people died in Ireland due to what?

the potato famine

EDIT....PLEASE save my soul and sumone answer question:

8. What TV show had this as it's theme tune?

ive heard it and its now doing my flippin head in! (and i cant guess again even if i did know) :heh:

1.Millinnium Force is the tallest rollercoaster and its at Cedar Point

1.Millinnium Force is the tallest rollercoaster and its at Cedar Point

Incorrect, try again.

10. The Sopranos.

Some poor fool couldn't keep up his repayments and is about to get a slap.

7. Demon Machine.

And of course every time it dropped, there were curses abound for it was not a ballista.

1. kingda ka, which is at six flags great adventure in jackson, NJ.

EDIT: damn you johelian

ok

6. quote is from lylat wars/starfox 64

Hmm... It says you edited one minute after BlackFox posted. Dare I suspect a conspiracy?!

5. 3?

Sign in to follow this