NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

1. The ending of summer and start of winter? I can't remember for sure.. aah

Nope. Need to brush up on your Pagan holidays me thinks ;)

7: miranda is the main one, so i guess thats the one you are after.

awesome film btw :)

1. The rule of the moon for the next half year and often symbolises the death of the an old God.

1. The rule of the moon for the next half year and often symbolises the death of the an old God.

Smells of copy and paste :P

Damn right Tom, the film does rock.

Thinking about number five, might be a bit too difficult, I had to actually look at the photoshoot in a magazine to find out. I'll give it some time and may change it.

10. What is the technical name for a strong contrast between black and white? It is often used to describe lighting in film noirs.

im not deadly certain here but is it.. juxtaposition? more than likely wrong but just a guess :heh:

4) We're still just getting to see the previous season here, I think, but I took a look at the official site and among some spoilers (darnit!), I found a wallpaper of Edie in front of a house, which was yellow. So I assume that's what the colour of her new house will be. Or something like that.

nope and nope. Sorry Eenuh, didn't mean for you to stumble upon spoilers, I've been watching S2 and spose I got a bit selfish. Gabrielle's house is yellow I think, but its not Edie's.

completely off topic, but hey! ashley, what are you thinking of s2 so far? i have seen the first couple and am stil enjoying it, but i have heard that on what has been shown so far s2 is not a good as s1.

nope and nope. Sorry Eenuh, didn't mean for you to stumble upon spoilers, I've been watching S2 and spose I got a bit selfish. Gabrielle's house is yellow I think, but its not Edie's.

Heh, no need to apologize; was my own fault that I saw those spoilers. =P

But anyway, since I don't want to see any more of those, I won't be checking for the colour. And I won't start guessing either (though it's probably blue or pink or something).

So I hope my answer to some other question is right. If not, I think a couple of my teachers will want to kill me. >.>;

10) chiaroscuro lighting is a term that's being used to describe the contrast between clear light and dark shadows and stuff. Just, it's not only being used for film noirs...

You got number 10 right Eenuh. And yeah I know its not used only in film noir, just trying to give a bit of a hand.

And Tom; I'm liking season two. Its still silly and fun and thats what I love about Desperate Housewives. Its funny without being in your face about it - maybe its because theres no laugh track. I think this season will pick up when mysteries unravel and all that. As Marcia Cross said, its a popular show, people are going to pick faults.

3. My can of Caffeine free diet coke says it has 1.6KJ of energy inside its tin.

Yup. Caffeine coke is great (well for me as im uber sensitive to sugar and don't sleep). 1.6kJ compared to 181kJ in normal coke, its crazy!

Sign in to follow this