N-Europe

The Official E3 Thank You Thread.

Hero-of-Time

No thank you then nintendork? Why bother posting such a useless comment, theres more to this forum than spamming to up your post count.

Thanks guys, i got alot of information of this board and the constantly updated conference feed was highly useful as gamespot wouldnt work for me.

=D been a great E3.

I've not been here during E3 as much as i should have been. It's just an unfortunate coincidence that i have a shitload of assignments to be handed in during May, exactly when E3 is.

Still, i'm proud of the team of admins, mods and staff that we have here. They've helped make this the best E3 i've ever had. I feel it was organised well, and information was always flowing.

In particular, i would like to thank Ashley who did a hell of a lot of organizing and planning. He ran the whole show.

Sarka and Stocka both deserve a mention too. They made sure we had relevant threads to post in and it kept the flow of this forum on a high note.

Now, lets head back to Headquarters for some cocktails.

While I appreciate the gratitude from other mods and admins, I just wanted to say; I did the organising and made the boards and threads, and then cleaned it up yesterday. However during E3 itself I didn't do much (busy time for me anyway) so the mods deserve a lot of praise during the conference for staying on top of things.