NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Official E3 Thank You Thread.

*Note this isnt a suck up but a thing which I think needs to be said*

With the dust settled at E3 I would like to just post a thread saying a special thank you to the admins and mods of Revo-Europe. E3 is the biggest event for us gamers and Revo-Europe made it one of the most enjoyable times on the net I have had. The whole thing was well orgainsed on the boards due to the changing and suspending of various boards and the empowering of the mods.

From the time that we laughed about the music while we waited on the PS3 board for the Sony conference to the unvieling of Smash Bros everyone who was involved made this a memorable E3, including all the posters. Although I have been a member of the boards for many years now I feel I got to know a few of you a little better during this past week.

Thanks again everyone

As im the first admin/mod to reply I'm taking all the credit.

This has been an incredible week. Let's hear it for all the members and mods!

Yeh well done RE! Even though I didn't post in it I loved watching the E3 boards and the reaction to stuff like Smash Bros! lol Great stuff well done RE.

A lot of credit goes to Ashley. He's put in a lot of hard work behind the scenes organising stuff. Not forgetting the contributions off the other moderators!

A lot of credit goes to Ashley. He's put in a lot of hard work behind the scenes organising stuff. Not forgetting the contributions off the other moderators!

Mainly Sarka and Stocka, who made all the threads.

(apart from during the Square-Enix keynote where it was me and Sarka)

Well done folks!!

Best moment for me was laughing at the music pre-Sony conference! Ah brilliant!!

Yeah it was a great job, but why is this thread offcial?

I'd like to thank Jordan for being a brilliant RSS feed. Whenever I come online he provides me with up to date news and information on anything nerdy and relevant to our interests. A true hero.

I would like to thank Neogaf with photoshop material that i can steal and use on these boards.

Yeah; probably the best e3 experience i've had on a forum...ever.

The handling was brilliant, and I would like to see this implemented at TGS(or maybe even E3 next year) as well.

I would like to thank Neogaf with photoshop material that i can steal and use on these boards.

I would like to do the same, and thank the people there for making me laugh the most at E3.

Also well done R-E mods, was done pretty well. And are the trade and other boards coming back at all?

And are the trade and other boards coming back at all?

Should be. I think its just until Ashley gets the time to do it.

Should be. I think its just until Ashley gets the time to do it.

Yeah urh thats the reason - I didn't forget or anything like that...

Yeah urh thats the reason - I didn't forget or anything like that...

haha, well he is only human...for now, Ash would have been the main guy behind the forum stuff, but that not taking anything away from the other mods/admins, i think the team did a bang up job and the members of course had their hand in making this one of the best E3 experiences ever.

I too have had a great time, one of the most stand out moments has to be the Sony Confernece delay, and of course the rest of the week was all so awesome.

Thanks to the members for your contribution......and this thank you thread:grin:

Yeah, the mods did a great job of keeping this place together durig E3.

I was mostly doing main site stuff over E3 although i did try to help with forum stuff also.

But thanks to everyone.

E3 this year was great. I'm glad I could enjoy it as a mod.

Thanks to everyone that contributed. And thanks to all the great users we have ;)

Thanks Joystiq, Kotaku, Eurogamer, Gametab and Gamespot!