NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)

The boxart is awesome, great how they've included the Wii-mote!!

The style of the Wii box is fantastic also!

The NGamer about SMB: BB article is really good, and has made me very excited about this game. I've yet to complete Expert of SMB 1, but I still play it quite often, especially Monkey Target.

The NGamer about SMB: BB article is really good, and has made me very excited about this game. I've yet to complete Expert of SMB 1, but I still play it quite often, especially Monkey Target.

There's a disagreement between NGamer's preview and Revolution's preview;

NGamer states that you press A to jump, whilst Rev say you flick up to jump.

Which one is correct???

There's a disagreement between NGamer's preview and Revolution's preview;

NGamer states that you press A to jump, whilst Rev say you flick up to jump.

Which one is correct???

I'd assume it's A, because it would be all too easy to accidentally flick whilst tilting a level quickly. I could be wrong, though.

I'd assume it's A, because it would be all too easy to accidentally flick whilst tilting a level quickly. I could be wrong, though.

This is what I'm hoping, 'cause otherwise it would be a nightmare!!!

Well done Dante... again!

This game looks AWESOME i cant wait to pick this up with my Wii on launch day!

Basically, this is easily the best Monkey Ball ever.

No need for a new engine the developpers have spent loads of time working on the controls, levels and mini games.

50 mini games, from what I've heard the controls are responsive and highly suitable in all motions/directions.. and the visuals are good.

This is worth £40 I say. I'd also put money on it being in the top 3 after launch.

It is everything touch and roll would have been.

Loving the new batch of screenshots, from the US site.

Loved the first monkey ball so much, so much so I didn't even but the second one. but this looks an essential purchase for me, it has to be THE must have for the console (after zelda of course)

Cannot wait for monkey target, was a Broomgrove Hall favourite in my first year at uni!!!!

Hahahaha...Aiai uses his falling noise on the site :D Awesome.

I really wanna get this at launch now but I need to buy loads of Xmas presents (inc my semi in-laws) and to get to my gfs in the 1st place (£200) and spending money for when there (not that i'll spend THAT much) AND for keep for my parents & the Wii n all that in the 1st place. :(

played my first monkey ball game 2 days ago, in my free time in college, a fiend has the ds version, and i really liked what i played. The controls were pretty cool. I may pick this up, however i doubt i will, i never got into super monkey ball

yeah i deliberatly avoided the ds version, cos it was meant to be rubbish didnt want to wreck my the vision of how perfect the cube versions were.

This game looks amazing. It's a no brainer for me, this has to be bought with the system for the 50 mini games alone. Never quite got into SMB, I found it a bit difficult and just handed it back in.

yeah that monkey target screen has given me hope again.Now i would like to see monkey fight but i guess boxing is the same thing

Would it be a given that games such as Monkey Billiards and Monkey Bowling will be making a return in Banana Blitz?

I think it should be a no brainer that they will return. They were so popular in the previous versions, it would be mental not to (ok abit OTT).

I can't wait to soar through the sky on monkey target with the wiimote.

Can't wait, though im only getting Red Steel and Excite Truck on launch day, this will be soon after

Would it be a given that games such as Monkey Billiards and Monkey Bowling will be making a return in Banana Blitz?

monkey bowling is seen in the trailer so thats there but billiards isnt but im sure it will.

Can't wait, though im only getting Red Steel and Excite Truck on launch day, this will be soon after

No Zelda?!!!!!

http://www.sega.com/gamesite/bananablitz/

Does the game only have 64 single player stages or is this just for the NEW "one player mode" and the game has the traditional 100+ stages as well?

64 stages for the entire single player game is an insult to the series. It needs more and I hope there are.

Sign in to follow this