NEurope
Stocka

Resident Evil Wii

their just old recycled screens from red steel and RE4 - so just random speculation in japanese? can anyone translate?

Biohazard G.S,cool.What's with all the characters? We need this translated and we need screens.

GS= Gun Survivor ?:shakehead

Gun Survivor was bad because it lacked any depth and was just a simple, not particularly well made lightgun game. A first person shooter, using the Wii controller with the depth and development time of Resi 4 (Which I think is what they're suggest in that article) would be incredible, the game could be even more atmospheric in the first person.

RESIDENT EVIL G.S?!

up107048.jpg

up106984.jpg

up1070486fw.jpg

Cant people read by just looking at images, its pure speculation folks.

Man, I can't wait to give that giant question mark what-for!

I'd love to see all those characters in the game (though it's not gonna happen) obviously Barry would have to be there too!!!

To be honest, I think a game should be made where you're Wesker; having troubles with something, maybe Umbrella?!

re0 was an exclusive to nintendo and i liked it alot (my favorite of the fixed camera angled RE's )

this wii RE should play tons better then re5 and should look twice as nice as re4 , so it should rock the house , the same way many exclusive shooters are gunna rock the ballz out of wii........bitches........

It mentions RE5 in their somewhere, may be saying it takes place between 4 and 5?

Any RE is good RE, as far as I'm concerned.

Some kind of Wi-Fi multiplayer which involves killing the most zombies in a set time span would be nice.

M'eh; if it is a light gun game; I'll probably still get it.

Hower, Twilight Princess has shown that a third person action/adventure game can work on the wii; so hopefully, capcom, with their developing might, will make a third person game that utilises behind the shoulder wiimote controlled aiming, wiimote controlled use of the knife.....

Off-Topic:

I was looking at the picture of the Resident Evil guys, and notice something at Wesker. Wesker was in BH:0 too, you saw him couple of times in the game.

Off-Topic:

I was looking at the picture of the Resident Evil guys, and notice something at Wesker. Wesker was in BH:0 too, you saw him couple of times in the game.

No; this magazine is infallable; it must have been his brother......

danny; yes....danny wesker.

If it is an FPS Resi it at least better not be "on-rails" like Gun Survivor *shudder* and the story better be damned good and fit into the main story arc, especially if we're not gonna get RE5 on the Wii

I've always thought of the possibilities of making a first person Resident Evil (story game and with a RE4 developing-time :)). I mean, it could really scare the cr*p out of the player... think of going in a hallway when a zombie arm suddenly smashes through the window from the side... nothing special in that, has happened lots of times in the previous games, but at that time the player "saw" everything happen from at distance, now the zombie would for instance grap your arm (which would feel like is your arm as its controlled by the wii-mote :)) and jump up your face :D

gimme gimme gimme :D

I've always thought of the possibilities of making a first person Resident Evil (story game and with a RE4 developing-time :)). I mean, it could really scare the cr*p out of the player

See Doom 3;

scares the shit out of me; especially the whole turning off of the flashlight to operate the gun......damn scary game.

Jill looks hot, from where is tham image from?

Resident Evil for the GameCube as an extra costume I believe?

See Doom 3;

scares the shit out of me; especially the whole turning off of the flashlight to operate the gun......damn scary game.

very scary game... i never even got very far before i had to stop playing :weep: i never went back to it either... but thats me, Blair Witch scared the crap out of me too boohoooo.

Any Res game is better than nothing. Whatever it turns out to be, i'll be happy

Isn't Gun Survivor like... the worse Resident Evil game ever? that's quite a feat :(

RE4 + RE gun survivor sounds like a FPS in the style of RE4! great!

now lets see if they make the game on rails to spoil it all!

As much as I enjoy RE4 this better not be a 4.5 affair.

I doubt it is, but then again you never know. Capcom aren't going to take too big a risk with their first few games.

I never played Gun Survivor but from what I am hearing its a bad thing...

Although Zelda seems to manage quite well with Wii controls, Resident Evil always had that bizzare control set up that wouldn't work so well with 1 analog stick.

Hmmmm........ I really don't know....... not getting my hopes up too much.

Imagine it, you move around with the the analogue stick on the shotgun addon - could be incredible!

Imagine it, you move around with the the analogue stick on the shotgun addon - could be incredible!

Light gun addon :p there isnt any shotgun addon (atm), it was a mockup by IGN :p But as the light gun addon also has the analogue stick, it doesnt really matter...

Light gun addon :p there isnt any shotgun addon (atm), it was a mockup by IGN :p But as the light gun addon also has the analogue stick, it doesnt really matter...

Still, it's very close to the mockup that IGN did. Very close.

Infact, i'd say it's more like a shotgun than a lightgun. Minus the pump, of course.

ss_preview_wii_lightgun_sideon_rob.JPG

I have faith that this will be a great addition to the Resi series! I doubt Capcom will let us Nitendo fans down after saying RE5 won't be on the Wii!

When exactly will we get some screenshots?