NEurope
Sarka

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Ha Soren, I didnt like him... I was always suspicious that he was gonna stab us in the back.

That wee girl of a mage, she was the one... oh yes. :hehe:

I loved Soren he was so cool. I was very interested in his back story but I dont think it ever got explained. He was the only mage that I used during the whole game. I know what you mean though, he did look very dodgey.

This and smash bros will be the reason i buy a Wii. I'd buy one tomorrow if i could have these games. Hell, i'd spend every penny i can get my hands on for a Wii + FE and SBB

Hmh, look the buttons. It looks game supports GC controller.

Hmph. It'd better support pointing functionality.

The first gampleya test was with the GC controller if I remember, bu it would bu stupid if didn't support pointer.

I wonder which characters return! I hope the Black Knight comes back. I reckon he surivived the castle collapse and dug himself out, or teleported at the last minute.

As wecan see, Reyson is in it, and it looks like Ranulf, Lethe and Mordecai can be seen too. I hope Haar and Jill come back, oooh and Shinnon, I loved that guy.

This looks awesome! So it supports all three controllers? Can you use the Nunchuk with it if using the Wiimote?

This reminds me - I got Fire Emblem on the GBA and never got round to finishing it after coming back from a holiday. Once I'm done with Zelda and Yoshi's Island, I think I'll be going back :)

This games looks really sweet, and I like how they are giving support for all 3 controllers (or appear to). Pave the way for more games like that, hopefully - my biggest fear was developers would be too scared to not use the Wiimote, and ruin some games with un-necessary "features".

Hmh, look the buttons. It looks game supports GC controller.

argh! not another one! in my excitement about getting a Wii today i traded my GC controllers and memory cards in with the 'cube. Severely regretting it now :(

I wonder which characters return! I hope the Black Knight comes back. I reckon he surivived the castle collapse and dug himself out, or teleported at the last minute.

spoiler tags ;)

i didnt really want to know that until i finished it

How can it support all 3 controllers? I mean, how does it work with the wiimote then?

How can it support all 3 controllers? I mean, how does it work with the wiimote then?

The three controllers work the same way as Wii's VC games.

I hope for nunchuck/wiimote combo control, i don't see why not.

Why FE would need nunchuk at all? I mean, FE needs precisely three buttons; one action button, one cancel button and one to access menus. Pointer can be used to select units on the screen and show place where unit should move.