N-Europe

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Mokong

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wheel isnt being controlled by that guy, I think its supposed to be funny. That isnt a perhepiral though.

Its baffling how much they left out. They dont usually announce stuff during he event either. This is probably it!

Also, remember those screenshots of Mario a while ago - where he was outisde a house - the must have been legit - one was where he was in space and the other was outside a house at night - that house looked VERYT similar to the one oin the trailer!

PS Excitetruck is a HUUUUUGE disappointment for me, it remeinds me of the 18wheeler type games!!! WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY JUST MAKE EXCITEBIKE!?!?!?

Awwww.... It was a good show, but hardly any metroid prime 3 :corruption details or trailers. im sure itll look better than it did at the conference today, cause red steel looked amazing. excitetruck looked insanely fun, and project H.A.M.M.E.R looked interesting.

i dont care about anything other than metroid corruption. release date and price are unimportant right now. i dont know why they arent revealing everything now. people have to know everything about the system by now surely. ah well. it should be a good few weeks with all the news coming in