NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

10 minutes!!!!!!!

Retro log onto MSN, haven't spoken properly in ages and now is the perfect time!

Same here, Man Im sweating and I cant stop shaking the excitement is too much!

Just when i thought the African song ended, it started up again! typical! :laughing:

I'm sweating also. :D

The music is just silly now!, why not some Nintendo related music like Mario theme or Sarias song from OOT!

Thank god, i just arrived home and have got the gamespot feed up and running.:bouncy:

The gamespot vid thing has changed to a silver nintendo logo. cooool getting extremely close

I'm gonna eat my tea and watch the confrence. It just means I'll have to run down staris and pcik up my tea (Chili tonight!). I don't want to miss much.

Hope it doesn't start too late although from what I can remember they never start on time.

Joystiq:

"12:23 am - We've been informed that the program will start promptly at 9.30 am PST, right on time."

ARGH! It's so close people! The music is ending i can hear a announcer....shit the musics back again!

The colour of my feed has changed, I'm assuming they've switched to get ready for the stream.

Thank god music's working now. I'm gonna go get some munchies.

The gamespot vid thing has changed to a silver nintendo logo. cooool getting extremely close

I just shat myslef watching that happen! :laughing:

does anyone have a link to ign secondly update, just incase the video fails on me??????!!!!!!!!!