N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what ruined the trophies thing was that you could just purchase them with the coins you earned.

Not all of them, though. If you hadn't been able to just buy some of them, there'd be much fewer trophies overall.

Man, it took me like 5 years to get Diskun. I would go crazy if my smash data was ever lost.

Okay... So once i was saving on my memory card and in the exact moment, one of my friends had his hand on the gamecube, and somehow his finger sliped and turned the power off. Yes, you guessed it right, i lost my smash save data and it was 100% complete, with all the trophies and stuff. I was petrified.

Me and my brother had to win everything back again and it took us a few months.

Anyway, if you want video game characters, Earthworm Jim wouldn't be a bad idea?

EWJ is one of the best ideas i have heard in a long time!!!!!

'Zell has just gained a level in awesomeness"

his moves wouldnt be difficult to make at all, he was nintendo/sega based. and he is so cool! the cartoons (based on the game might i add) were the most underrated cartoons ever. they were hilarious... and witty!

How many there are?

In the PAL version there are 290. The hardest one for me was the one where you have to complete Adventure Mode on Hard or Very Hard (hmmm, difficult choice) without losing a continue. Curse those pokemon! Is that the Diskun trophy?

I'm half tempted to delete my data just to get all the trophies again. Sure, some of them were a ball-ache to get, but that's what made them so satisfying to get. ;)

In the PAL version there are 290. The hardest one for me was the one where you have to complete Adventure Mode on Hard or Very Hard (hmmm, difficult choice) without losing a continue. Curse those pokemon! Is that the Diskun trophy?

I'm half tempted to delete my data just to get all the trophies again. Sure, some of them were a ball-ache to get, but that's what made them so satisfying to get. ;)

That wasn't Diskun. To get Diskun you had to get every single end of level bonus in the game (like Half Minute man, No R 4 U etc). Was a pain to get some though. One required you to use every single move your character had on your opponent in one life.

That wasn't Diskun. To get Diskun you had to get every single end of level bonus in the game (like Half Minute man, No R 4 U etc). Was a pain to get some though. One required you to use every single move your character had on your opponent in one life.

All Variations that was. Other hard trophys included Mr Resetti (5 kills in Cruel Melee) and Sheriff (total time under 12m30s in break the targets, an average of 30 secs per character). I found Sheriff particually hard.

The one you are referring to is Mew.

I hope this hasn't been posted yet. This is a video explaining the "lyrics" in SSBB's main theme.

It's really weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDvq79XTiww

Wow that was an awesome video! I love the first two lines:

'I'll be the Marth....Eg. Noob *OMFG suicides*'

I like the part about Wife (he's such a good peach player) and the Ken combo :P. The Spanish version is great aswell, cos it says Negro :shock: