Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I actually bum the Metroid Prime menu/opening theme.

Can you not make this the main brawl menu theme?

LMFAO!! what a hilarious sentence. I do know what you mean it's awesome, it's what I got as the music for the Metroid level but I don't think you can change the Menu music other than the 2 that are there (maybe more I haven't unlocked).

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, they should allow it though.

Does anyone think the lag could be connected to the strange weather or maybe it being played on the wrong servers. If they haven't released Brawl in Europe yet then they'll still be sorting out our servers.

Ok it still sort of works but is this not the case.

Does anyone think the lag could be connected to the strange weather or maybe it being played on the wrong servers. If they haven't released Brawl in Europe yet then they'll still be sorting out our servers.

I played a lag free game with Shadow (until Thom and Karl joined, then the lag began :heh:), and I managed a lag-free game with four Americans (I presume they were American)!

The game creates a direct connection between the players, so no servers are involved except for matchmaking in With Anyone. This way your own internet speed decides how much lag you get, and the more players the more lag. One vs one doesn't have a lot of lag but a four player match can lag pretty bad.

All the matches King seems to have with people becomes laggy :heh:

Also trying to get challenge done for 15 minute Brawl. Oh god T_T

That was hell in Melee as well, using Donkey Kong's Down+B. Maybe the same tactic is still effective here. :heh: Love getting hit by something on the last few seconds.

That was hell in Melee as well, using Donkey Kong's Down+B. Maybe the same tactic is still effective here. :heh: Love getting hit by something on the last few seconds.

Might try that. Bene using Sonic to run about and pick off enemies. Can get to about 7 minutes left but i end up flying off the screen. Here goes again >_<

Lol the DK thing works well, but I find pissing around with Peaches floaty jump works best. Jump to the nearest platform available, do all her aerial stuff and float down veeery slowly.

Havent bothered with multiman thus far.

Has anyone done the Cruel Brawl challenge, i.e. defeating five of them? OH MY GOD IT'S DIFFICULT! They send you flying off the screen with as little as 5 %, it's insanity! I have been able to keep up, though. My record is 4 with Lucario, I found his counter (down+B) very effective. Same with Marth and Ike. It's cruel, I tell you. Cruel!

^Yeah that works well, but Id reccomend the shield dodge, as with everything in smash.

And congrats to you Zell. The first day I got it was just awesome, and it still is.

Just checking out the music and I must agree. Bloody awesome. Like the Mega Party Game$ track, I still have that game. Best Warioware title period.

Has anyone done the Cruel Brawl challenge, i.e. defeating five of them? OH MY GOD IT'S DIFFICULT! They send you flying off the screen with as little as 5 %, it's insanity! I have been able to keep up, though. My record is 4 with Lucario, I found his counter (down+B) very effective. Same with Marth and Ike. It's cruel, I tell you. Cruel!

I'm yet to get any on Cruel - the tactic I used last time in Melee, Jiggly's Down+B, doesn't cut it anymore :( I'll definately try your method now though!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!