Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EX 2 works fine.

:confused: What?!?!?:wtf:

Smash Bros WORKS....EVERYONE HERE'S DOING IT!!!

Smash Bros problems are to do with duel layeredness.

I'm sorry did I say it didn't work?

I've been playing Brawl you were still fantasizing about it.

These "problems you are talking about... depends on the problem, if it's the so called dust problem or other type of problems.

Parrying? How does that work?

When you open up you shield, you have your small shield and for a fraction of a second you have a larger shield appear. If you opponent hits this shield you hear a metal 'cling' sound and you basically get a free hit on them. Funky shit.

Also, got ganondorf today aswell as Snake. Can't believe ganon is so bad.

I love Lucario! He's so awesome! Although he sometimes do something weird like turning around unexpectedly or something like that. Heh. Probably just me. His Final Smash is strong too.

I like Pit too, although he somewhat lacks some strong, finishing blows.

50 % through SSE now, doing it mostly for the cutscenes, which are awesome.

And Falcon has got worse too it seems. When I played at Goron's, I was finding it a lot harder to time the knee, plus he doesn't seem to fall as fast as he used too.

I agree, Falcon was my main in Melee and I find it really hard to use him here. He doesn't combo as well because your opponents fly too high every time.

And Falcon has got worse too it seems. When I played at Goron's, I was finding it a lot harder to time the knee, plus he doesn't seem to fall as fast as he used too.

I agree, Falcon was my main in Melee and I find it really hard to use him here. He doesn't combo as well because your opponents fly too high every time.

That's called balancing :P Different games, different handling.

Ganodorf's not that bad :wtf:

His grab attack's good etc.

And Falcon's different, but not bad, he'e more flowing than he was and leaves himself less open.

Ike's amazingly cheap, he's too fast for what he can do.

Ike isn't amazing cheap at all really. I reckon in a couple of months people will be able to counter him effectively.

Falcon is AWFUL in Brawl (to the extent that he's gone from one of the best characters in melee to one of the worst) and Ganon is just as bad.

That's called balancing :P Different games, different handling.

You clearly have no idea what the term 'balancing means' lol.

Falcon and Ganon are two examples of characters who have been nerfed for no apparantly reason. Same for samus aswell really.

Now Mario, that's balancing. He's actually my main now along with Ike and Lucario.

I just want to get my mits on this and play.

So if I get it its this:

turn on wii

insert freeloader

wait for bars

eject freeloader

insert freeloader

wait for bars

eject freeloader

insert brawl

do update

eject brawl

insert freeloader

wait for bars

eject freeloader

insert brawl

DONE

Im enjoying this, not played it as much as i thought though. Most of my Wii time has been on Fire Emblem, then Ghost Squad.

Gutted that Marth isn't as good as he was in Melee, still my main though. Mario is pretty awesome too. Sad to see that Kirby is as annoying as ever though :( Hate playing my brother, all he does is fly around, turn into a brick and drop on peoples heads. Rinse, and repeat.

I hate to say it, but Brawl can feel a tad boring at times. (no lynchings pls). The SSE just feels like something I have to do - I'm not playing it because its fun, just to do it. The lack of leaderboards is really sickening and subtracts any air of depth from the online experience.

And the ultimate question: What comes after Brawl this year?! I feel now I've experienced this I can join the PS3 troupe with no regrets. :):(:):(....:p

I just want to get my mits on this and play.

So if I get it its this:

turn on wii

insert freeloader

wait for bars

eject freeloader

insert freeloader

wait for bars

eject freeloader

insert brawl

do update

eject brawl

insert freeloader

wait for bars

eject freeloader

insert brawl

DONE

I've seen Brawl + Freeloader on a few high street stores. Theres a shop called Games Master at Elephant and Castle in South London that has it for £44.99.

Im enjoying this, not played it as much as i thought though. Most of my Wii time has been on Fire Emblem, then Ghost Squad.

Gutted that Marth isn't as good as he was in Melee, still my main though. Mario is pretty awesome too. Sad to see that Kirby is as annoying as ever though :( Hate playing my brother, all he does is fly around, turn into a brick and drop on peoples heads. Rinse, and repeat.

Hahaha, back in Smash 64 I got a proper beating from my mates big brother for exactly that! Was totally worth it though, funny as hell :yay:

I hate to say it, but Brawl can feel a tad boring at times. (no lynchings pls). The SSE just feels like something I have to do - I'm not playing it because its fun, just to do it. The lack of leaderboards is really sickening and subtracts any air of depth from the online experience.

And the ultimate question: What comes after Brawl this year?! I feel now I've experienced this I can join the PS3 troupe with no regrets. :):(:):(....:p

I've seen Brawl + Freeloader on a few high street stores. Theres a shop called Games Master at Elephant and Castle in South London that has it for £44.99.

Ive already ordered it (last wed) just waiting for the brawl copy. Got it for 50 quid so no great snags.

I don't see myself getting bored with this seeing as Melee is still quality on multiplayer.

I haven't seen anyone's wario impressions. Im guessing he isnt to great because of this. Think he looks like a good edition from photos and stuff, havent seen him in motion.

Guest Maase

I'l be waiting as well, is the best for me, when i have Brawl, i'l play it with my sister and with you guys till death, xD

So, for now im relaxing a bit,playing RE: UC, buying Zack and Wiki and Fire Emblem... Etc...

How do you say? The dust before the storm, right? :S

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!