Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now guys, try not to rage too hard but Edge gave this a 9 today.
OH DEAR GOD NO HOW COULD THEY DARE TO RATE A GAME WE'RE HYPED ABOUT (SO HAVE A VERY VALID OPINION) BUT NOT PLAYED YET ANYTHING LESS THAN PERFECT?!!

Come on Maase, that is a great score.

Now guys, try not to rage too hard but Edge gave this a 9 today.

Why would we rage? It seems to be the general consensus, and it's a fantastic score. It doesn't mean we'll enjoy it any less.

Now if it had gotten an 8.8... that'd be a different matter. :heh:

EDGE are one of the best gaming mags out there. They'd be the best if it wasn't for Games TM. Sure, I disagree with some of their review scores, but if you can name a single magazine or website with which you wholly agree, well, then you're either a sheep or a fucking idiot.

EDGE are one of the best gaming mags out there. They'd be the best if it wasn't for Games TM. Sure, I disagree with some of their review scores, but if you can name a single magazine or website with which you wholly agree, well, then you're either a sheep or a fucking idiot.

I actually read it for the articles rather than the reviews. Felt like it was a more intelligent and serious look on gaming than other mags but was really murder on my wallet. :(

I don't. Halo 1 and 3 : 10, MP3: 7, Persona3: 7, etc...

So you don't respect with them because they don't conform to your opinion of what is good and what isn't?

The argue their points fairly in their reviews; that alone is enough to respect their opinion.

And in all fairness the battle system in Persona 3 is good but can grow tiresome as you persevere through Tartarus, trying to make it to the next checkpoint. The artwork is fantastic yet the low-poly characters and environments hardly push the PS2 so why didn't Atlus fully realise their designs on the hardware? Still the game as a whole is very good and the social aspect can be very addictive. I would have given it an 8 though. They probably gave it a 7 because they aren't weeaboos (not to insult) like us who love anime and games like Persona.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!