N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are Zero Samus is just normal Samus but lighter and weaker, otherwise it wouldn't be a penalty for such a gigantic attack.

People who play without items all the time are boring faggots anyway. Items are half the friggin balance, Link and Ness for example have good defenses against them that don't work against regular attacks.

We're not having this argument again...

Anyway, half of what you said made no sense anyway.

We're not having this argument again...

Anyway, half of what you said made no sense anyway.

Link's sheild's usefulness goes up by several orders of magnitude when items are turned on because he can block most projectiles and all thrown weapons with it. He's a much more formidable character with items on than with them off.

I think so but i think Snake will be his cardboard box. :)

I think it will be his B+down like Ness psychic barrier, Fox's deflector and probably Meta-knight invisibilty cape.

Seeing more about ZSSamus, I really feel that Sheik will not return and will be replaced by her.

This World...

modea01_070720a-l.jpg

In this world, trophies fight.

modea01_070720b-l.jpg

modea01_070720c-l.jpg

modea01_070720d-l.jpg

They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.

modea01_070720e-l.jpg

Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.

modea01_070720f-l.jpg

modea01_070720g-l.jpg

modea01_070720h-l.jpg

Those are the rules of this world.

modea01_070720i-l.jpg

But...

modea01_070720j-l.jpg

When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...

modea01_070720k-l.jpg

Really weird update. Looks like the title movie maybe? Does anyone recognize that robot thing on the last screenshot?

That purple thing reminds me of the Eggplant Wizards from Kid Icarus..

Could 'The World' be a hint at online play? It's featured in the 'game modes' section of the site, and it would make sense to have online fights in a simple stadium, to help decrease lag..

I think it's the introduction of a story mode considering Sakurai said he want to enhance the single player game.

The robot could be generic ennemies from this like polygons or wireframes (really don't reconize it).

This could also mean the appearance of a original playable character made to represent the smash bros series.

maybe there are two worlds or something like this world ( normal realm ) and you have the alternative realm so maybe a Much greater villain takes place in smashbros brawl and he sends his puppet to anounce a tournement and only the selected few may enter the realm ( smashbros characters ) so i think all the fighters will enter the arena and don't know wat happends next

The only thing I can decipher from the update is that Mario and Kirby fight because thats all they know how to do according to the caption and Mario defeats Kirby hence the reason why Kirby becomes a trophy again like in Melee when you get game over, you become the trophy again and are slammed on the ground, as if you have died, dead nothing tangiable object. Mario then decides to resurrect Kirby into physical life form and they shake hands on it. As a result of going against the "fighting only" rules, the evil force comes by to issue out punishment for breaching the rules. Why the Halberd appears I have no idea... I don't think Meta Knight is the main enemy in the game. It looks as though the thing in the last screenshot has a cord above his head as if it's dangling out of an opening of the Halberd ship.

It looks to me, that MetaKnight appears in the middle of a fight between Mario and Kirby. He breaks the "rules" by doing that. Maybe this also hints at a different story mode for every character?

yeah i think by breaking the rules they unleashed a far greater enemy then imagined , i think when mario is fighting kirby Meta knight jumps in to take on Kirby and by doing that the rules where broken and a shadow appears and maybe a heavy voice and everything gets dark and the people of this world are in danger so they have to defeat the dark beast in order to save there world

or maybe meta knight comes in to warn mario and kirby that they have broken the rules and that they have to get out of there becouse i've seen the Kirby anime and meta knight is not a villain in the anime i never played a Kirby game so i dont know how he is there ,

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!