N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I haven't played a Pokémon game in 8 years, or seen the show. Is it wrong that I still remember what the first 151 look like as soon as someone mentions their name?

I'm like that, but I can remember all 151 off by heart and name them all. I just have an amazing memory.

Can't wait to get Pokemon on the DS, gonna bring back alot of memories ^_^.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be able to name the first 151 in order even. Ahhhh, memories.

Anyway, any pokémon could be an interesting character (Jigglypuff and Pichu are proof of this). Ditto can transform into other characters, as already mentioned. Others include:

-Machamp (4 arms);

-Alakazam;

-Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan (They're awesome and you know it);

-Heracross (a fighting hercules beetle. Great concept and execution);

-Pinsir (see Heracross);

-Scyther/Scizor;

-Jynx;

-Electabuzz;

-Lucario;

-Tyranitar;

-Dragonite;

-Sceptile;

-Snorlax.

And the list goes on and on.

If you don't know who they are, just wiki them. Good inspiration for movesets there, since there's information in battle prowess and pokedex entries.

P.S.: This is just a list based on personal preferences.

Guest Stefkov

To be honest, I'd rather not see more than the few pokemon that are in it.

No others are really that interesting, Meowth maybe because he's Team Rocket.

The rest are just pokemon you want. If they do put them in then Ninty are just trying to shove as much as they can in and I hope they don't.

Samus Final Smash: Zero Laser

Don’t fire! Do NOT fire that laser!

Why? ...Well, because it really hurts!

samus_070718a-l.jpg

MAXIMUM CHARGE!

samus_070718b-l.jpg

Now, fire! Whoa, that’s huge!

That weapon is extremely powerful. Her opponents’ damage meters skyrocket!

...But afterwards, Samus has a problem.

samus_070718c-l.jpg

All of her armour fell off!

samus_070718d-l.jpg

Now she’s just Zero Suit Samus.

That really was her last trump card. She used a weapon so powerful, it destroyed her Power Suit.

Now it’s time for Zero Suit Samus to show what she can do.

It looks like you can throw the pieces of her suit that end up on the ground.

Hey. Stop that... QUIT IT! I mean it!

samus_070718e-l.jpg

Take that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So THAT'S how Zero Suit Samus turns up! That means she may not be a normally selectable character, unless you can unlock her.

P.S: LOL at everyone throwing pieces of armour back at poor Samus.

Guest Jordan

Hmm.

So, Zero Suit Samus really isn't a new comer technically... It seems like after you do this move, after you die you'll just come back as normal Samus.

Shame, i wanted two seperate characters.

It'd be disappointing if you cannot play as Zero Suit Samus right from the start, but seeing that it hasn't been confirmed yet, I'll assume that through choosing different colors (skins) and what not like you can in Melee, in Brawl while cycling through the various color schemes you can choose for your character, one of the skins will be Zero Suit Samus that you can play right from the start, at least thats what I hope will be the case as it could be applied to characters such as Mario as well having a Dr Mario skin instead of an extra character like in Melee. If this were the case, which hopefully it is, I wonder what Zero Suit Samus's final smash will be?

& also there wouldn't have been the formal unveiling in the E32006 trailer of her as a "newcomer" if she was not in complete playable form right from the get go in addition to coming about a result of the final smash unveiled today... It may be the same of how you select Sheik on the character select screen where you hold down A until the battle begins and then shes playable the whole time...

Didn't Sakurai say that each character could only do ONE Final Smash per match?

That means, once Samus fires her Zero Laser, she's used up her Final Smash so Zero Suit Samus cannot use any Final Smash. So it doesn't matter if Zero Suit Samus is an unlockable character and has her own Final Smash. It would contradict nothing.

I'm pretty sure he just said that Smash Balls are rare (long matches would have a few).

Yeh that was the impression I got.

EDIT: All I can find is that each character can only use it once. So for Zero Samus to be playable I guess they'd have to disable her final smash if she was normal Samus before, because then you'd be able to have 2 per match. Wouldn't really be balanced, but this has already been said lol

they never said u can use a smash attack only one time

only now its confirmed that samus only can use her final smash once but that wouldn't mean that zero suis does not have a final smash i think its only not that powerfull

and i think that zero suit is the same as how you did with Sheik if you hold a button you can play with Zero suit right away

i kinda liked this update like this the blast feels just more powerfull when her suit drops off its kinda like the ultimate weapon u use it with a risk

but it would be better if zero suit samus just had the ability to Transform into Samus right away like zelda / sheik i hope whe have another good update tomorrow i want to see more from snake

my favorite pic , looks even more powerfull than a Kamehameha blast times 10 haha

samus_070718b-l.jpg

and i think that zero suit is the same as how you did with Sheik if you hold a button you can play with Zero suit right away

It must be. Zamus look like a full character so far. It will sad if you can only play as her depending on the appearance of a rare item...

I also think Samus armor have to return if Zamus dies because it will be a little unfair for people playing as Samus to nearly unable the use of final smash if they want to keep her with her amor. Just a temporary "weakness" and not a permanent one.

they never said u can use a smash attack only one time

only now its confirmed that samus only can use her final smash once but that wouldn't mean that zero suis does not have a final smash i think its only not that powerfull

i kinda liked this update like this the blast feels just more powerfull when her suit drops off its kinda like the ultimate weapon u use it with a risk

but it would be better if zero suit samus just had the ability to Transform into Samus right away like zelda / sheik i hope whe have another good update tomorrow i want to see more from snake

my favorite pic , looks even more powerfull than a Kamehameha blast times 10 haha

samus_070718b-l.jpg

Put goku in the game! His kamehameha against her final smash! :P

What is that stage? has it been released yet?

Guest Stefkov

This doesn't mean that Zero suit isn't selectable does it?

It's a bit misleading if they've been flaunting Zero suit samus as a new character, then in game you can only use her when you've used the final smash.

i think next update will be about that stage i think its from Fire emblem the flag on it resembles it or a final smash of someone els

damn i want this game now by the time the game comes out they showed already the Final Boss from smashbros and how to defeat him :S i dont want those things spoiled or how the Adventure works i only want to see some of the adventure mode revealed but nut too much

Bunch of drama queens, we've known this would happen since the first trailer it clearly shows there. It's almost certain you can select zero suit samus at the character selection screen much like you can do it with Sheik in Melee.

Bunch of drama queens, we've known this would happen since the first trailer it clearly shows there. It's almost certain you can select zero suit samus at the character selection screen much like you can do it with Sheik in Melee.

It's probably that what will happen. The update just says that Samus transforms into Zamus when using the Final Smash. It doesn't say anything about Zamus' accessibility. That'll probably appear in her profile (which I'm expecting this week).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!