NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Interesting. A nice load of other dates too, not sure how accurate though.

Nothing from IGN yet though, although there's quite a lot of news/articles there atm.

Interesting. A nice load of other dates too, not sure how accurate though.

Nothing from IGN yet though, although there's quite a lot of news/articles there atm.

Comes from official nintendo site

About time. Now we won't get any posts by canand with the latest date and doubt of it being out till September :heh:

Just got confirmation from a source close to Nintendo that Brawl is out on 27th June guys.

Keep it on the down low, Im the first person to get this info.

(But seriously, yay finally a release date)

Well Melee has a 6 month gap with America and 7 with Japan compared to our May date, this is only 3 months with America and 4 with Japan.

Not to bad considering how Brawl has more to "translate".

Well Melee has a 6 month gap with America and 7 with Japan compared to our May date, this is only 3 months with America and 4 with Japan.

Not to bad considering how Brawl has more to "translate".

Yeah but Melee was basically a launch title, they couldn't release it before the GameCube here. :p Still I hope Nintendo doesn't ever pull this off again with another high profile game, but you know it's going to happen again anyway. :heh:

Yea but Sonic Adventure 2 was out early :heh: And Brawl was 2 weeks after the Cube launch though the launch games could of collided with Melee a bit.

Im surprised by how much crap there is being released on both the ds and wii. But then again, I am surprised that I am surprised, should be used to it by now :P

Earlier than I expected! And the wait won't be so long to endure since I have games to play until the release.

Glad we've finally got a date, I just read an e-mail from GAME saying it's been pushed back until June 27th, I just thought it was another placeholer date until I saw the main page. The dates not too bad IMO.

Let's hope this extra development time will be used to make these discs read better, since my US copy is being a bitch.

Foda-se, finalmente!

And it's not THAT long. Considering some of you guys were expecting September at the least...

Fucking perfect. Right after the exams, two days before my birthday! :D :D :D :D Couldn't ask for a better date given my situation (other than 3 weeks ago).

A bit similar to Lee, Brawl comes out just after my exams finish which is very pleasing :) I think it is fair to say that the hype will be going a lot back up for this game.

I'll be done with my exams, too, though I'm on to a week's vacation the day after. :p It's gonna be painful knowing it's lying at home for you, waiting ...

A few days before my birthday, too. At least if Nintendo block Freeloader then I'll be able to add it to my list.

After all this wait I won't even be in the country when it comes out. No Smash Bros. for me until late July. It's probably a good thing though, doing my finals over the next few weeks so Smash Bros. would probably take up so much of my time that I'd end up failing :)

Excellent, i'm so happy now it has a release date! June shall be a good month... (MGS4 for PS3 as well as this!, yay!)

Glad i waited :)

I'l wait for the game, and then i'l play with you guys ^^