NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Damn, i hope that the Dual Layer problem is only from Japan :'(

I don't wanna go Clean my Wii after buying that game, and if they only give me after 1 year? X_X

Damn, i hope that the Dual Layer problem is only from Japan :'(

I don't wanna go Clean my Wii after buying that game, and if they only give me after 1 year? X_X

I'm sure they'll have fixed it

Me and DiemetriX have been playing it for about 4 hours today. It FRIGGIN ROCKS... I love it..

We've unlocked Luigi and Marth

... As I have been expecting from the first trailer, my fav. char is Pit (^^,) He's got some pretty strong attacks, good range and an incredible recovery. His Smash isn't all that bad either.

Me and DiemetriX have been playing it for about 4 hours today. It FRIGGIN ROCKS... I love it..

We've unlocked Luigi and Marth

... As I have been expecting from the first trailer, my fav. char is Pit (^^,) He's got some pretty strong attacks, good range and an incredible recovery. His Smash isn't all that bad either.

Hey, have you ever check the options area to see if the game has an English language option like the Japanese version of Melee did?

Hey, have you ever check the options area to see if the game has an English language option like the Japanese version of Melee did?

We've skimmed through the most of what's to skim through, couldn't find any language options though.

And no snapshot settings for JPG format screenshots.. Anyone know if this is actually possible or did I just read a rumor saying that? The snaps are saved in .bin format which kinda sux (haven't found a way to view them on my compy yet).

Can we ban people playing this game from the thread?

no, why would we want to? iunno bout you but i want to hear the impressions

no, why would we want to? iunno bout you but i want to hear the impressions

Would envy be reason enough?

Would envy be reason enough?

no :P we all have that, believe me, i cry evertime i see a fight with Lucario

adrian - can you give me a run down on any new stickers/assist trophies youve seen pls?

my favorite characters:

1: link ( tp )

2: Pokemon trainer

3: Lucario

4: Pit

Characters i really DONT like: ( and never use )

1: Toon link ( WW )

2: mr game & watch

3: Ice climbers

man common nintendo those are just a waste of disk space they have soo much cool characters ( isaac )

and another thing 8.5 Gig for Brawl Damnn thats a big diffence between the small 1.8 gig on the gamecube i really want this game now

Top 5 Chracters

1. Toon Link

2. Sonic

3. Olimar

4. Pit

5. Pokémon Trainer (Deep down...I still love the classic Pokémon)

Worst 5:

1. ROB

2. Wolf

3. Lucario

4. Ice Climbers

5. Mr. Game & Watch

Ice Climbers and Mr Game and Watch will always be at the bottom of the list for me.

Really looking forward to trying out Pit, Pokemon trainer, and Toon Link.

Characters i really DONT like: ( and never use )

1: Toon link ( WW )

2: mr game & watch

3: Ice climbers

man common nintendo those are just a waste of disk space they have soo much cool characters ( isaac )

At least they are better then Sonic and ROB now those 2 should have been replaced by Isaac and Saki

Top 5

1.King dedede

2.Meta Knight

3.Kirby

4.Wolf

5.Snake

Worst 5

1.Sonic

2.ROB

3.Ganondorf

4.Peach

5.Lucas

I think the Pokemon Trainer is the most interesting, I like the way he runs up and down to support his pokemon. I still need to know about the stamina thingy because I don't really get it at the moment. Charizard's Rock Smash looks very strong.

Top 5

1. Pokemon Trainer

2. Toon Link

3. Wario

4. Snake

5. Diddy Kong

Worst 5

1. Wolf

2. Falco

3. Ice Climbers

4. Jigglypuff

5. Mr Game & Watch

I'm really curious to see how R.O.B handles.

Can anyone provide me with a list of Lucario's moves? His up-B is some sort of transportation (teleport or reflected fox-ish something), his neutral-B is Aura Sphere and his down-B is some sort of Counter. But what's his forward-B? Or the one missing anyway, I don't know this, just guessing.

My top five:

Lucario

Pit

Zelda

ROB (wanna try him out)

PKMN Trainer (Ditto)

Up-B: ExtremeSpeed...works like Fox's...slight charge then can go in any angle. If you hit a wall or ceiling you cling onto it briefly allowing you to use it again

Neutral B: Aura Sphere (see below)

Side-B: Some people say Force Palm but it works a lot like Fox's unless theres a character nearby in which it does something else, apparently similar to Bowser's melee slam thing

Down-B: Me First

Lucario's Aura Sphere is weak as you start, but when your damage is larger, the Aura Sphere gets proportionally more powerful

Personally I feel I'm gonna try them all out, they all look fun and interesting, but since I got told Lucario was in it back in September, I've wanted to play as him

I just unlocked some more characters.

Snake and Falco. Snake is awesome

:D

And I hate olimar, he sucks >_< Ice climbers is way better (just to compare)

Up-B: ExtremeSpeed...works like Fox's...slight charge then can go in any angle. If you hit a wall or ceiling you cling onto it briefly allowing you to use it again

Neutral B: Aura Sphere (see below)

Side-B: Some people say Force Palm but it works a lot like Fox's unless theres a character nearby in which it does something else, apparently similar to Bowser's melee slam thing

Down-B: Me First

Lucario's Aura Sphere is weak as you start, but when your damage is larger, the Aura Sphere gets proportionally more powerful

Personally I feel I'm gonna try them all out, they all look fun and interesting, but since I got told Lucario was in it back in September, I've wanted to play as him

i haven't seen him use force palm yet, and after he uses extreemespeed and hits a wall he can run up it, even angled walls, he did it on the bottom final destination. and i've seen people use Me First but not successfully (they usually get smacked or something) they need to put videos explaining his moveset >.<

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMQa3WZ6Aps

Me First is a counter for special moves, and force palm seems like what

serebii said, bowser's melee side b or closer to charizard's.

BTW does anyone know if characters can be unlocked similiar to they way you can in metroid prime hunters? like when you beat them in an online match you can unlock them.

We'll have to do a massive Lucario match when Brawl's out :p

yes we shall, and it will be EPIC.

Question: Who is Lucario, and what precisely is his significance to the Pokemon universe?

Question: Who is Lucario, and what precisely is his significance to the Pokemon universe?

He has a movie where he dies.