NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Thats me... living life on the EDGE.

:laughing: WILD!! Too much Brawl brings out the man in all of us.

I added Shadow, Hellfire, King_V and Dyson to my friends just now.

If you want to add me my friend code is in my profile, please send a PM so I can add you back. : peace:

But it could mean that "Wii Software" (Wii Ware sounds far better..) launches here tonight.

Nope. The Yanks got the same message, and WiiWare's scheduled for May 12th over there. Bplus are working to finish Plattchen by the end of March, and that's a Euro launch title, so don't expect it till April or May.

Doesnt EX work and 2 not?

EX 2 works fine.

Some games don't work it doesnt have to do with being dual layered or not,

:confused: What?!?!?:wtf:

Smash Bros WORKS....EVERYONE HERE'S DOING IT!!!

Smash Bros problems are to do with duel layeredness.

I agree. There's this guy I know who keeps complaining that brawls are too slow.

I REALLY don't get how people think Brawl's slow whatsoever.

Has anyone got With Anyone to work, by the way? I got a FC and am connected but it won't find any other players.

I have; about 3 times?, with only one laggy match.

You have to wait a while.

Who are peoples characters anyway?

Mine are:

Toon Link

Sonic

PKMN Trainer

and not used as much as those lot: Luigi, Jigglypuff & G&W

I got the Mewtwo Trophy today!!!!

Just make it faster by blinking less.

In all seriousness you can have a fast brawl by customising your settings. And was he playing with Bowser?! There are faster characters. Some people are nuts.

Loving Luigi...he's like Mario was back on Melee.

I really, really, really hope my copy arrives tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

In all seriousness you can have a fast brawl by customising your settings. And was he playing with Bowser?! There are faster characters. Some people are nuts.

Me and my bro had a match that was:

Bunny Hood

Metal

Heavy

Fast

You could barley see what the hell was happening.

I really, really, really hope my copy arrives tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

Good luck with your Wii.

I wonder if any advanced techniques have been found yet, now that wavedahing and L cancelling have been removed. No doubt there will be some exploitation in the game for some AT's.

Me and my bro had a match that was:

Bunny Hood

Metal

Heavy

Fast

You could barley see what the hell was happening.

Exactly. The speed is unreal at times.

I like slow, light gravity, lightsaber only battles. Kinda like martial arts/ballet at times. With a whimsical orchestrated soundtrack booming away it just doesn't get any better. Especially if you use sword characters.

The options in this title are epic.

I wonder if any advanced techniques have been found yet, now that wavedahing and L cancelling have been removed. No doubt there will be some exploitation in the game for some AT's.

IGN probably think Air-Dodging is an advanced tech ;)

I just want to know when it well come out in Europe.

And so does the rest of europe, and possibly australia

I just want to know when it well come out in Europe.

Keep the waiting up :indeed:

I'm not 'farming'. I want to do everytihng properly and work for it all instead of getting everything easily.

My characters are:

Link

Sonic

So far. Use Link the most, learning Sonic then i'll move onto Pit and Fox. Zell, bank holiday = no post.

I hope it comes out in Europe after my Birthday like June/August becuse I won't have a lot of mony before my birthday becuse I am saveing up to get a Laptop.

How shit is online ?

I know that we take talking online for granted now because of xbox live but just playing the game online without talking or even hearing people talk is so boring. (mite just be me)

I hope to god there next console does something decent with online becuase Sony and Microsoft are way way way ahead of them :(

I don't think Nintendo will ever do a good online console.

Brawl must come Saturday.

I don'y think Nintendo will ever do a good online console.

Brawl must come Saturday.

Yeah I agree, Its a shame aswell, games like Mario Kart and Brawl are great for trash talk

I HATE hearing people playing online, most people are complete morons it winds me up. It's something that doesn't bother me whatsoever. Chatting with friends is okay, but generally it's a huge NO-NO for me!!!

I HATE hearing people playing online, most people are complete morons it winds me up. It's something that doesn't bother me whatsoever. Chatting with friends is okay, but generally it's a huge NO-NO for me!!!

Playing friends online is a huge letdown because you lose that banter that occurs in local. When one person does something amazingly dumb you have a good slanging match over it, it's half the fun.

Snake is my favourite character. I'd like to think I've pretty much mastered his moveset.

There are more techniques in this game than in melee imo.

The fact that comboing basically works around the air dodge mechanic and also that they've added parrying is more than enough for me.