NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I love Animal Crossing!

I just had an awesome idea too. What if, like AC, you came back every Saturday night and KK would play you a new song every time which is then added to a menu option in the main menu. You can listen to it any time you want and when you have all of them, you get a new character or something. :)

:eek:

How dare you!? :heh:

It's Nintendo's fault. I'd probably buy a lot more Nintendo games if I got to try them out first. The concept doesn't sound fun for me, so I'll dismiss it for another game.

Wow, the Animal Crossing stage looks amazing, can't believe they put in K.K. as a timed stage event. I hope they put more stuff like this in other stages.

Awesome. Looks like a fun stage. Bet my eyes will be fixed on the background rather than on my actions.

I do hope it's online, as I have no friends who are intreststed in gaming anymore :( They all seem to have grown out of it.

Probably the best looking stage so far in my books. The platform seems to move to the left and right of the stage as well by the looks of it. Maybe Mr. Resetti will appear to kick your ass if you reset whilst playing this stage :heh:.

I think that a rotating world (a bit like the Kraid one in Melee) would work really well for an Animal Crossing level, as it'd fit in with the Wild World theme.

Least favourite level so far! and yet again it's a flat one with a platform!

Wonder if an Animal Crossing character will be playable? as there's yet to be a Smash Bros. stage that doesn't relate to a playable characeter!

All the stages ten to look like battlefield with a new background. there is nothing as wacky as onett and kraid yet.

The platform must move or something because you can't see the barista in any shot over than the one he's in.

All the stages ten to look like battlefield with a new background. there is nothing as wacky as onett and kraid yet.

Yeah. Smashville (I love that name :grin:) seems to be one of those stage where the highlights are in the background.

But there are a few wacky stages so far. The mario Kart stage has shy guys running over you, the Eldin Bridge has bombs and King Bulblin and the Lylat Cruise has Arwings.

Of course, nothing as wacky and cool as Brinstar Depths and Big Blue.

It's Nintendo's fault. I'd probably buy a lot more Nintendo games if I got to try them out first. The concept doesn't sound fun for me, so I'll dismiss it for another game.

SO the game is meh and you never even tried it? :P

That looks superb. It really does.

Playing at different times changes the backdrop. Genious.

I can't help but think Ninty have a hell of a lot more things in store.

Am I the only one who doesn't want too many characters?

You mean you don't want to see a fight between Luke Skywalker, James Bond, Spider-Man and Tatl?

Even before seeing the new update on the new AC stage, I always had a feeling that Tom Nook would appear in SSBB. It appears I'm right!

So, would this mean an AC playable character? If i remember correctly no gameworld in smash 64 or melee were left without a playable character of that world.

So, would this mean an AC playable character? If i remember correctly no gameworld in smash 64 or melee were left without a playable character of that world.

I'm sure they can make levels for non-players, especially since Animal Crossing and fighting would cause the universe implode.

;502101]You mean you don't want to see a fight between Luke Skywalker' date=' James Bond, Spider-Man and Tatl?[/quote']

Hell no. That completely blows away the concept that this is a ninty game.

As for the bridge of eldin stage, can I see a piccie of it? I didn't know there was one.

;502664"]Sarcasm my dear boy.

Oh.

*Has silent giggle at self's walliness.*

Least favourite level so far! and yet again it's a flat one with a platform!

Wonder if an Animal Crossing character will be playable? as there's yet to be a Smash Bros. stage that doesn't relate to a playable characeter!

Don't think we will see an AC character, more likely they will pop up as assist trophies...