NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I like how you can place it in mid air! This item could quite useful, especially when someones trying to recover, you throw it 1mm from the ground of the edge, as soon as they do their roll up from successfully clinging the edge CHING, hit bumper gone for the KO.

Wow. Didn't think so many people would be excited over a feature hated by many.

Anyway, I hope we see something we don't know about at the Nintendo Press Conference.

Wow. Didn't think so many people would be excited over a feature hated by many.

Anyway, I hope we see something we don't know about at the Nintendo Press Conference.

As do we all. As do we all...

The one first party character I want to see as a playable character is Little Mac. I'd like to see a punch out themed stage (ring) as well. It'd be so appropriate for him to be a playable character, after all, he is a fighter and one of the greatest fighters in Nintendos extensive roster of characters, despite being incredibly small, so naturally he should have a place as a playable character, i'd be a little disappointed if he were only an assist trophy...

Of course Sonic & Megaman are givens on my list of desired third party characters. Mario vs Sonic, Samus vs Megaman. Enough said.

Miis I don't reckon will be playable but rather an assist trophy with a generic distraction/attack. I'd like it either way if they were included in the game somehow...

Miis I don't reckon will be playable but rather an assist trophy with a generic distraction/attack. I'd like it either way if they were included in the game somehow...

Me as well. I have a huge feeling a Pikmin will be involved in this game somehow, most likely as an assist trophy.

Bash Mii mode, and you're beating yourself up essentially or a clone Mii of someone that pisses you off, TAKE THAT!

I can see them using Miis in the way Fighting Wire Frames were used in Melee.

I'd much prefer to have Miis used as playable characters (think of the celebrity deathmatches you could set up!), but if they don't do that, I agree that they'd be a great replacement for the Wire Frames.

I can imagine now, if Miis were playable characters, you're playing and you get punched in the head by Captain Falcon, FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH! You'd personally feel the pain...

YEAH!! The annoying bumper is back. I was really hoping that.

Now bring back the specific character entries from SSB64!

I wonder if it'll be the same voiceover guy again. I remember in the first game, if you beat a game record, he'd absolutely crack it and say OH NO RECORD!!!

The one first party character I want to see as a playable character is Little Mac. I'd like to see a punch out themed stage (ring) as well. ...

Totally

As for 3rd party characters, i say screw Sonic and put in Simon Belmont and a creepy forest stage.

Along with Mog, who is even more adorable and badass than Kirby himself

Totally

As for 3rd party characters, i say screw Sonic and put in Simon Belmont and a creepy forest stage.

Along with Mog, who is even more adorable and badass than Kirby himself

Simon Belmont has one of the weirdest pain grunts i've heard from any video game character. I haven't played all Castlevania games, so i'm not 100% sure if this is the case in all games in the series...

What I'd really like to see as an Assist Trophy, is something out of the Phoenix Wright games. Something like, Phoenix and Edgeworth appearing on both sides of the player(s), and shouting OBJECTIONs, thusly sending the player(s) flying back and forth.

Man I'd love that.

Of course they'd have to include a piece of music from the games.

What I'd really like to see as an Assist Trophy, is something out of the Phoenix Wright games. Something like, Phoenix and Edgeworth appearing on both sides of the player(s), and shouting OBJECTIONs, thusly sending the player(s) flying back and forth.

Man I'd love that.

Of course they'd have to include a piece of music from the games.

That would be awesome. :D

This smash 64 bumber is way better than the flipper in melee. I'm glad it's back.

So, err, anyone else notice DK in that Smash Bros. teaser we got?

http://gametrailers.com/player/21541.html

He's there around 00:45. Yay and stuff I guess.

People are saying you can see Bowser Jr. using the cloaking device too, in the Bridge of Eldin section of the video.

Yay for DK. Didn't see Bowser Jr. anywhere, and I'm glad, he's a shit character.

I'm tired of Europe always being f***ed with release dates...

It has to be in january but I really have nol hope...

Have you seen that schedule? The end of year is crowded as is, we need something to look forward to in the new year!

but everyone wants it =( the only good thing is that we get to see the features when its in the us